Looking for Red Ball Handle Joysticks with 4inch shaft

Looking for ones with a 4 inch shaft on them. I have a few that are 3
1/2inch.....but I need ones with the extra 1/2 inch. Theres a guy on
Ebay that has some for sale with the name Amusement 911, but he won't
answer my emails when asked about the length of the shafts. So does
anyone have 2 that I can buy? Really need these to complete fixing up
my game. Thanks....

Mike
--
http://www.freewebs.com/arcadelinks/

Ahhhh......Thanks Erik, I believe thats what I was looking for.

Mike
--
http://www.freewebs.com/arcadelinks/

Andre