Happy Birthday master Adu

He's 16 today. Four years younger than me and he has more talent in one hair
than I have in my entire body. Young bastard!

Dy

"Dynamic Forward" <30goals@season-backofthe.net> wrote in message

> He's 16 today. Four years younger than me and he has more talent in one
> hair than I have in my entire body. Young bastard!

Bah, He's 13 years younger then me, but I bet I can play the Bass better
then him :)

--
Fil

"Dynamic Forward" <30goals@season-backofthe.net> schreef in bericht

> He's 16 today. Four years younger than me and he has more talent in one
> hair than I have in my entire body. Young bastard!
>
> Dy

The lad is half my age.... dunno about the talent ;p

"Stephen Weir" <sweir@sweir.free-online.co.uk> wrote in message
> Fil Arkonus wrote:
>> Bah, He's 13 years younger then me, but I bet I can play the Bass better
>> then him :)
>
> I'll bet he's crying into his $1million Nike contract as we speak.

He does, every night. Because I phone him every night to rub it in his face.
He wishes he was as cool as me. All he has is his money, fame and bags of
talent. Hah. I laugh in his uncool face. Cos I rock and he don't.

Actually I'm gonna phone him tonight and tell him Santa Claus doesn't exist.
Bwhahahaha!

--
Fil