Message "your computer is infected" with red icon

I installed Norton ativirus, Microsoft AntiSpyware, Ad-Adware SE Personal.
I found some infections and removed them. But the red icon in the right
lower screen keeps poping, just in my account not in the 3 others. I just try
every way I can think of and that red icon with a white X keeps poping every
1-2 minutes.
Dell sopport system tells me everything is OK and there are no risks. Then,
could somebody tell me how to getr rid off this red icon?, THANKS.
1 answer Last reply
More about message your computer infected icon

    If it looks like a little red shield with a white X in it
    Thats the XP SP2 security icon telling you that part of your security is not
    on!!
    click on it and it will show you whats off
    peterk

    the problem
    "NandoMia" <NandoMia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I installed Norton ativirus, Microsoft AntiSpyware, Ad-Adware SE Personal.
    > I found some infections and removed them. But the red icon in the right
    > lower screen keeps poping, just in my account not in the 3 others. I just
    > try
    > every way I can think of and that red icon with a white X keeps poping
    > every
    > 1-2 minutes.
    > Dell sopport system tells me everything is OK and there are no risks.
    > Then,
    > could somebody tell me how to getr rid off this red icon?, THANKS.

Computers Microsoft Windows XP