Message "your computer is infected" with red icon

June 14, 2005 8:58:01 PM

I installed Norton ativirus, Microsoft AntiSpyware, Ad-Adware SE Personal.
I found some infections and removed them. But the red icon in the right
lower screen keeps poping, just in my account not in the 3 others. I just try
every way I can think of and that red icon with a white X keeps poping every
1-2 minutes.
Dell sopport system tells me everything is OK and there are no risks. Then,
could somebody tell me how to getr rid off this red icon?, THANKS.
Anonymous
June 14, 2005 10:19:01 PM

If it looks like a little red shield with a white X in it
Thats the XP SP2 security icon telling you that part of your security is not
on!!
click on it and it will show you whats off
peterk

the problem

!