FS: Williams DEFENDER Cocktail Arcade Game

Hi all,

I've decided to let my Williams Defender cocktail arcade game go as
is.. The game is currently not working but may be an easy fix for
someone with more experience than myself with fixing arcade games, I'm
better with pinball machines.

Here is the scoop on the game.
Original power supply still in cabinet, however I've installed brand
new arcadeshop.com Williams switching power supply conversion kit. All
new 4116 rams installed, new battery pack installed. Game still
doesn't work....may need some CPU board repair.

Has original factory WG K4600 13" monitor that I've tested and it
looks REALLY good, with little to no burn in.

Cabinet has some scuffs and scratches in the black areas that can
easily be touched up. Both control panels look great! Wood grain
formica looks good on both sides with the exception of a nicked piece
to the lower right corner on the player 1 side.

Top glass has some scratches and the black is flaking. Probably should
be replaced if you want the game to look its best.

Price $300 as - is.
Or would consider trading for a pinball machine. Game is located at my
house in Forney, Texas. Can ship via North American to your door for
around $300. Or you can either come to my house and pick it up.....or
I can deliver it to Super Auction for the buyer next weekend.

Please call or e-mail if interested.
214-632-5537

2005 Texas Pinball Festival
October 28th-30th, 2005
Irving, Texas
www.texaspinball.com

Hassell Castle Homepage
Includes information on my games and
the Cirqus Voltaire Owners List:
http://www.hassellcastle.com

> Posted thru AtlantisNews - Explore EVERY Newsgroup <
> http://www.AtlantisNews.com -- Lightning Fast!!! <
> Access the Most Content * No Limits * Best Service <

i thought they used 19" stock monitors? joust and robotron do?
lmk
also, email me some pix..........

Joust and Robo cocktails were 19", Defenders were only 13".

- Adam

"ultra tech" <who_won@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>i thought they used 19" stock monitors? joust and robotron do?
> lmk
> also, email me some pix..........

Game is no longer available for sale.
Since posting the original for sale message. I have decided to
complete the restoration. The game is now restored.....looks
absolutely beautiful!

High bidder can take it with them at Super Auctions this weekend in
Mesquite.

Craig