Is it safe to delete Internet Logs

It contains 1.50Gb of data
5 answers Last reply
More about safe delete internet logs

    cheetahman wrote:
    > It contains 1.50Gb of data

    If by "Internet Logs" you're referring to the Temporary
    Internet Files, those can be deleted at any time.

    Keep in mind that you can reduce the size allocated for the
    Temporary Internet Files by going to Control Panel -> Internet
    Options. In the "Temporary Internet Files" section click on the
    Settings button. On the Settings page move the slider to the
    left or enter the desired amount and click OK twice. A setting
    of 100MB is more than enough.

    If I've misunderstood your questions, please provide some more
    specific information.

    Good luck

    Nepatsfan

    the folder windows\internet logs is used by zone alarm. the tvdebug.log
    file can be deleted, the two database file should not be. they do grow.
    they have your list of approved programs. if you do delete them then
    you'll have to retrain ZA all over again.

    frodo@theshire.org wrote:
    > the folder windows\internet logs is used by zone alarm. the
    > tvdebug.log file can be deleted, the two database file should not be.
    > they do grow. they have your list of approved programs. if you do
    > delete them then you'll have to retrain ZA all over again.

    I have this folder and never had zone alarm installed on this system!
    --
    Mike Pawlak

    That may be. But ZoneAlarm certainly uses C:\WINDOWS\Internet Logs

    My C:\WINDOWS\Internet Logs folder has...
    BACKUP.RDB
    fwdbglog.txt
    fwpktlog.txt
    IAMDB.RDB