gls1 electronics

anyone hear anything from greg at gls1 electronics out in oregon lately,
i cant get a hold of him and hes sitting on a few boards of mine now for
the past few months....

There was a post several weeks ago that he had moved locations, and
that the move was behind the delay.

I have been holding off sending him boards, because the negative
posts seem to out number the positive. His prices are competitive, he
just needs to work on the service and his business would increase.

Brian
atlfun

I just exchanged some emails with him today.

> I have been holding off sending him boards, because the negative
> posts seem to out number the positive. His prices are competitive, he
> just needs to work on the service and his business would increase.

There are alternatives - lots of folks work on the same kind of boards
that Greg does.

Alex
----
ayeckley@elektronforge.com
www.elektronforge.com

On 2005-08-04 09:12:54 -0700, Blaine Kienker <kienker@fuse.net> said:

> anyone hear anything from greg at gls1 electronics out in oregon
> lately, i cant get a hold of him and hes sitting on a few boards of
> mine now for the past few months....

Maybe on vacation? I don't know why he has never tried to market his
rather neat design

John :-#)#
PS. From his web site this appears to be the phone number...253-589-4960...
--
(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup) John's
Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9 Call