Nintendo Space Fever - video sync?

Does anyone happen to know what monitor sync Nintendo's Space Fever
uses? Is it a 'standard' sync as used by many old raster games, or
does it use the same as many other Nintendo games?

Thanks
6 answers Last reply
More about nintendo space fever video sync

    I'm 99% sure it uses negative composite sync.

    - Craig

    max-man <max-man@hotmail.com> wrote:
    : Does anyone happen to know what monitor sync Nintendo's Space Fever
    : uses? Is it a 'standard' sync as used by many old raster games, or
    : does it use the same as many other Nintendo games?

    Nintendo games use standard negative composite sync.

    The differences is that most of them put out negative VIDEO signals.

    --
    Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
    50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

    On 04 Aug 2005 17:02:08 GMT, "Mark C. Spaeth"
    <mspaeth@plancherel.mit.edu> wrote:

    >Nintendo games use standard negative composite sync.
    >
    >The differences is that most of them put out negative VIDEO signals.

    I see. So do you happen to know if Space Fever also puts out negative
    video signals?

    Yes, it is negative (standard) sync, and negative (non-standard) video.

    I have the board and it outputs inverted video, displays correctly on a
    Playchoice system's monitor.

    On 4 Aug 2005 10:06:01 -0700, "Craig Yarbrough" <hyarbr01@harris.com>
    wrote:

    >I'm 99% sure it uses negative composite sync.

    Thanks.

    On Thu, 4 Aug 2005 19:26:02 -0500, "ANonEbaySeller"
    <anon@ebayseller.com> wrote:

    >Yes, it is negative (standard) sync, and negative (non-standard) video.
    >
    >I have the board and it outputs inverted video, displays correctly on a
    >Playchoice system's monitor.

    Thank you. I'm sure I've seen schematics for a video inverter for
    Nintendo games, must try and find them again.

Games Video Nintendo Video Games