Problems downloading from the Internet

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

I have 2 computers peer to peer win 2k and win XP sp2. When I download a file
with XP computer I get File corrupt message. I can download the same file
with win 2k and works fine. Both computers running thru the same router. Also
disabled the firewall etc with no luck Any ideas.

Go to start/run, and type: %TEMP%

Delete everything, and restart to ty the d/l again.

--
Mark L. Ferguson
"Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D9A31962-9473-4A26-8222-4516EC19546C@microsoft.com...
>I have 2 computers peer to peer win 2k and win XP sp2. When I download a file
> with XP computer I get File corrupt message. I can download the same file
> with win 2k and works fine. Both computers running thru the same router. Also
> disabled the firewall etc with no luck Any ideas.

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

I have tried that and still have problems.