losing internet connection randomly

this seems to ve a VERY common problem

can't connect to the internet after being online for random periods of time.
network is just fine and looks like everything is cool but no internet!

I see posts all over the place about the workaround of stopping the wireless
zero config in services - but that is not a good enough solution for me! help
anyone at microsoft what the hell is going on here!! how do we fix this??

is there a patch for this?

what do I do?
1 answer Last reply
More about losing internet connection randomly

    I'm having the same problem--for 3 months. Finally Earthlink decided it was
    a defective modem, and sent me a new one today. Only time will tell if this
    works.

    --
    Bob
    "scott" <scott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > this seems to ve a VERY common problem
    >
    > can't connect to the internet after being online for random periods of
    > time.
    > network is just fine and looks like everything is cool but no internet!
    >
    > I see posts all over the place about the workaround of stopping the
    > wireless
    > zero config in services - but that is not a good enough solution for me!
    > help
    > anyone at microsoft what the hell is going on here!! how do we fix this??
    >
    > is there a patch for this?
    >
    > what do I do?

Microsoft Internet Connection Internet Windows XP