  • Internet Connection
  • Internet
  • Windows XP
June 14, 2005 10:41:01 PM

this seems to ve a VERY common problem

can't connect to the internet after being online for random periods of time.
network is just fine and looks like everything is cool but no internet!

I see posts all over the place about the workaround of stopping the wireless
zero config in services - but that is not a good enough solution for me! help
anyone at microsoft what the hell is going on here!! how do we fix this??

is there a patch for this?

what do I do?

More about : losing internet connection randomly

June 14, 2005 10:53:16 PM

I'm having the same problem--for 3 months. Finally Earthlink decided it was
a defective modem, and sent me a new one today. Only time will tell if this
works.

--
Bob

!