desktop icons disappearing!!!

After selecting a user account the desktop icons disappear quickly which
doesn't allow me to open up internet or any other icon. What is causing this
and how can I fix it?
1 answer Last reply
More about desktop icons disappearing

    Error Message Windows Cannot Load Your Profile Because It May Be Corrupted: Go to:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q318011

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "lizram" <lizram@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8ADD783C-2FAE-4A28-BD85-2866A739F9D5@microsoft.com...
    > After selecting a user account the desktop icons disappear quickly which
    > doesn't allow me to open up internet or any other icon. What is causing this
    > and how can I fix it?

Support Microsoft Desktop Icons Windows XP