File Access

June 14, 2005 11:19:01 PM

I need help! I'm in a desperate situation. I had windows XP Installed on my
system and was using it until it started being weird. I uninstalled it and
put windows 2000 pro on it. But I forgot to get some of my files and I need
them. I went to the documents and settings folder and tried to open the user
accout and it said "Access Denied". I really need the files but can'[t get to
them. If anyone can help twould be great

More about : file access

Anonymous
June 15, 2005 1:28:06 AM

Access is Denied" Error Message When You Try to Open a Folder
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;810881

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User