File Access

I need help! I'm in a desperate situation. I had windows XP Installed on my
system and was using it until it started being weird. I uninstalled it and
put windows 2000 pro on it. But I forgot to get some of my files and I need
them. I went to the documents and settings folder and tried to open the user
accout and it said "Access Denied". I really need the files but can'[t get to
them. If anyone can help twould be great
1 answer Last reply
More about file access

    Access is Denied" Error Message When You Try to Open a Folder
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;810881

    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP - Shell/User
    Microsoft Newsgroups

    "Nick" wrote:

    | I need help! I'm in a desperate situation. I had windows XP Installed on my
    | system and was using it until it started being weird. I uninstalled it and
    | put windows 2000 pro on it. But I forgot to get some of my files and I need
    | them. I went to the documents and settings folder and tried to open the user
    | accout and it said "Access Denied". I really need the files but can'[t get to
    | them. If anyone can help twould be great

Windows XP