I am getting crazy. Please help me customize a Toshiba Satellite 17.3"multimedia laptop
for Blu-ray playback, DVD/CD playback, videos, movies/video/music streaming, animated (Pixar, Disney) and Anime movies playback, light gaming, e.g. Disney games. No heavy or extreme gaming (Battlefield 2, ...) no video editing, no heavy multitasking, etc.
For both Windows 7 and Windows 8 there are the following choices:
- AMD Quad-Core A10-4600M Accelerated & AMD Radeon™ HD 7660G integrated graphics
- AMD Quad-Core A8-4500M Accelerated Processor & AMD Radeon™ HD 7640G integrated graphics
- AMD Dual-Core A6-4400M Accelerated Processor & AMD Radeon™ HD 7520G integrated graphics
- 4GB DDR3 1600MHz (4GB X 1)
- 6GB DDR3 1600MHz (4GB + 2GB)
- 8GB DDR3 1600MHz (4GB + 4GB)
Additionally: 640GB HDD (5400rpm, Serial-ATA) comes free.
I think that a 6GB of memory is a must for Blu-ray playback.
Should I choose the A10-4600M over A8-4500M for smother Blu-ray playback and movie/video streaming?
For security reasons, should I choose the Bluetooth® version 4.0 or not? Bluetooth® version 4.0 ? [add $8.44]
How about the Enhanced Lithium-Ion Battery (6-cell/66Wh)? [add $16.88]
I want Blu-ray because of high resolution audio for music: rock/pop concerts, etc