when I connect to certain web pages I cant display the pictures on the web
page. I am getting a message at the bottom of the screen saying error on
page. Am i missing a program I need?

Pictures do not appear as expected, or you receive an error message when you open an HTML file :
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=878461

--
Mark L. Ferguson