What is a fair price for a centipede cabret

Is $675 fair? What is the regular price?

Thank you

firepowerplayer@aol.com wrote:
> Is $675 fair? What is the regular price?
>
> Thank you

Personally, I wouldn't pay more than $400 for a super clean one, but if
it's nice and it's local, it might be worth your while..

Steve P.

if its super extra clean (perfect control panel, no screen burn, plays
100% and cabinet is near perfect) then yes its fair.

if just average condition then not fair.

$400-500 IMO.

<firepowerplayer@aol.com> wrote in message
> Is $675 fair? What is the regular price?
>
> Thank you

$675 is towards the top end, but I can tell you that piecing one
together isn't cheap either. I picked up a Centipede Cabaret that was
converted to a Capcom Bowling for $20, unfortunately it was missing all
the original artwork and the CP had been hacked around the trackball.

Converting it back took all of 30 minutes, but tracking down all the
parts took months but could have taken longer without help from a few
friends like Scott Caldwell. It was a fun worthwhile project, and is a
keeper (with NOS sideart goodness!).

I'd say if it's real clean and nice, buy it (of course you should try
to get it for less :)

Mike Doyle

mark

I have never paid more then 50-75 dollars for any of the 7-8 i have had over
the years.But then i sell them anywhere from 695.00 to 995.00 for a real
clean one.