DVD programs

On newsgroups, there are several parts of a whole DVD to be downloaded
(lets say like 1/20-20/20). What program do I use to put the parts of the
whole DVD together??
1 answer Last reply
More about programs

    "JOHN" <johneb48@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > On newsgroups, there are several parts of a whole DVD to be downloaded
    > (lets say like 1/20-20/20). What program do I use to put the parts of the
    > whole DVD together??

    You've posted this with Outlook Express, use it to join the parts.

DVD Support Newsgroup Microsoft Windows XP