FS: Fido Sony Ericsson Z200

Last response: in Network Providers
January 23, 2005 12:42:16 AM

As per Subject Fido Sony Ericsson Z200 for sale. Bought it brand new
and was gonna switch over to Fido for their $88 unlimited plan but
Rogers kissed my ass nice and I decided to stay. The phone was NEVER
used. It's a pay as you go phone with NO CONTRACT. So it means if you
already have Fido all you have to do is put your SIM card into it. But
before you do you may wish to use up the $50 air time credit that came
with it. Yes, $50 worth of air time included!!! Paid $124.99 plus tax
back in Nov so it's too late to return it. Asking $120 or best offer.

Thanks

GC
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 2:33:50 AM