removable storage

I am trying to use a small program called wincc. It is used for checking the
data input by census transcribers. My problem is that I am unable to bring
up the D drive (CD) which is what I need to be able to use and keep getting
H,K,J,K which are the removable storage letters, which I don't use. Is
there some way I can disable these drives so that only C (hard drive) and D
are available. I need the response in simple language. I'm an old lady.
Any advice will be appreciated. Many thanks, Trisha

Go to Start/Run, and type DISKMGMT.MSC
Rightclick the drive icon in question, and then the item to change the drive letter.

--
Mark L. Ferguson