selling original thief rom set

best offer over 50 bucks

or trade for 2 new joys 4/8 and 12 new buttons

looking to sell original thief rom set and power supply out of orginal
upright game also have original control panel emailme at
chadlnjensNOSPAM@bellsouth.net take out the NOSPAM to email me

thanks

chad

Say what?

Smoking the real good stuff?

Chad N Jen Lovelace wrote:
> best offer over 50 bucks
>
> or trade for 2 new joys 4/8 and 12 new buttons
>
> looking to sell original thief rom set and power supply out of orginal
> upright game also have original control panel emailme at
> chadlnjensNOSPAM@bellsouth.net take out the NOSPAM to email me
>
> thanks
>
> chad

AubHtr@aol.com <AubHtr@aol.com> wrote:
: Say what?
:
: Smoking the real good stuff?

Maybe the same stuff you're smoking when you try to tell ebay buyers that
your moon cresta is a galaga.

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

real gam do you want any pics of it will be glad to email them complete
rom set is working 100% befor pulling out of cab will be glad to email
pics of it for you

why do you think im on the ganga is the price to much i have no idea
what its worth!!

chad

--
Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
http://www.gamernewsgroups.com

forgot one thing also have all orig wiring for game on the control panel
still has 2 leaf type buttons

also have orig manual and pin location sheet that was stapled to the top
of machine all units have a date of 1981 i think october

i do have pics of all units befor the boards pulled and after

and questions please email me and i can send pics

thanks

chad

--
Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
http://www.gamernewsgroups.com

Actually, if you weren't such a moran and could read you would have a
clue. The title started with UNKNOWN PCB, possibly Galag (not Galaga).
And in response to your eBay email to me, I would say me starting the
auction at a penny was really trying to rip someone off.

But I'm glad you did email me so I can now block your latest user ID.

You are the one guy here that has been suspended, what is it now, three
times for not paying for his auction wins?

But you always have your excuse ready, "It wasn't my fault, blah, blah,
blah...."

Get own with yourself you red headed cod sack:)

Mark C. Spaeth wrote:
> AubHtr@aol.com <AubHtr@aol.com> wrote:
> : Say what?
> :
> : Smoking the real good stuff?
>
> Maybe the same stuff you're smoking when you try to tell ebay buyers that
> your moon cresta is a galaga.
>
> --
> Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
> 50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu
> Cambridge, MA 02139
> (617) 452-2354 http://rgvac.978.org/~mspaeth

AubHtr@aol.com <AubHtr@aol.com> wrote:
: Actually, if you weren't such a moran and could read you would have a
: clue. The title started with UNKNOWN PCB, possibly Galag (not Galaga).
: And in response to your eBay email to me, I would say me starting the
: auction at a penny was really trying to rip someone off.

Intentionally misrepresenting your board as "possibly gallag" *is*
trying to rip someone off. You've been around long enough to know
what a gallag looks like, and what a galaxian / moon cresta looks like.

....as if I'd ever deal with a *insert your favorite simile* like you again
anyway....

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu
Cambridge, MA 02139
(617) 452-2354 http://rgvac.978.org/~mspaeth

AubHtr@aol.com <AubHtr@aol.com> wrote:
: Intentionally misrepresenting your board as "possibly gallag" *is*
:> trying to rip someone off. You've been around long enough to know
:> what a gallag looks like, and what a galaxian / moon cresta looks like
:
: I thought you were just smart in math. I didn't know you had psychic
: ability as well.

Sorry, I was giving you enough credit to be smart enough to go look at one
of the many PCB picture sites to ID a board correctly before posting --
or at least to dispel an incorrect "guess" as to what it is. I guess
I was wrong -- you are lazy and ignorant.

: Shouldn't you be working on some of those projects you are always
: TALKING about doing? Like maybe the Multi Q*bert you said Clay stole
: from you. The concept is wide open now. Or how about the Berzerk/Frenzy
: combo ZPU? Or how about the....well, I could go on for a while now
: couldn't I?

Actually, odd that you mention it, I just sent the BZ/Frenzy ZPU proto
layouts to the fab yesterday... I only had 3 boards made, which will go
in my 2 machines and a friend's machine. Whether or not I decided the
project is worth mass producing and selling to dweebs like you is yet
to be decided. Multi Q*Bert wasn't... but it plays nicely on the
bootleg board on my shelf :)

Just because I design something doesn't mean I'm obligated to build it
or sell it, so I'm not sure exactly what your issue is here... The only
thing I'm obligated to do is test the >1M transistor IC I taped out in
May, and that takes precedent over PCBs for usenet ingrates.

: I guess that you had rather spend your time searching for auctions,
: then bidding and not paying. It must be a fetish with you, huh?

Gee, sorry if I'm a little too busy to keep track of every $5 auction I win.
I'm sorry you and your buddies are so hard up that waiting a couple weeks for
$5 is a big issue for you.