window for opened folder disappers when restored down

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

When I open certain folders or programs, it displays in toolbar and will only
maximize. I tried to size, move, and restore down but nothing happens. It
seems to go to the top left of my screen and i cant acces it all unless i
maximize. For example
when I click on my document or my computer folder, it is the size i want,
able to maximize or resize. However, paint, media player or a folder on
desktop will do this strange action. This problem just started happening
recently...I never had a problem like this before. Please Help!
--
---chris

Restore the window
Press Alt-Space, then M, then down arrow, then move your mouse.

--
Mark L. Ferguson