window for opened folder disappers when restored down

When I open certain folders or programs, it displays in toolbar and will only
maximize. I tried to size, move, and restore down but nothing happens. It
seems to go to the top left of my screen and i cant acces it all unless i
maximize. For example
when I click on my document or my computer folder, it is the size i want,
able to maximize or resize. However, paint, media player or a folder on
desktop will do this strange action. This problem just started happening
recently...I never had a problem like this before. Please Help!
--
---chris
1 answer Last reply

    Restore the window
    Press Alt-Space, then M, then down arrow, then move your mouse.

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "Chris" <Chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:81EEE488-5755-46EA-8D36-B1BE6C4CC1D2@microsoft.com...
    > When I open certain folders or programs, it displays in toolbar and will only
    > maximize. I tried to size, move, and restore down but nothing happens. It
    > seems to go to the top left of my screen and i cant acces it all unless i
    > maximize. For example
    > when I click on my document or my computer folder, it is the size i want,
    > able to maximize or resize. However, paint, media player or a folder on
    > desktop will do this strange action. This problem just started happening
    > recently...I never had a problem like this before. Please Help!
    > --
    > ---chris

Maximize Windows XP