good place to buy Gravitar PCB board?

Last response: in Video Games
August 5, 2005 10:45:02 AM

anyone know of a good place to buy PCB boards (Besides ebay)?

I'm looking for a Gravitar in particular.

Thanks!
Anonymous
August 5, 2005 11:45:25 PM

Oops I screwed up...

somebody emailed me a responsee directly about this and I inadvertently
erased it.

Whomever emailed me about this can you please email me again?

Thanks!

skbrothers@comcast.net wrote:
> anyone know of a good place to buy PCB boards (Besides ebay)?
>
> I'm looking for a Gravitar in particular.
>
> Thanks!
Anonymous
August 5, 2005 11:45:26 PM

Oops I screwed up...

somebody emailed me a responsee directly about this and I inadvertently
erased it.

Whomever emailed me about this can you please email me again?

Thanks!

skbrothers@comcast.net wrote:
> anyone know of a good place to buy PCB boards (Besides ebay)?
>
> I'm looking for a Gravitar in particular.
>
> Thanks!
Anonymous
August 5, 2005 11:45:32 PM

!