The Little Magician Retires...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/4633563.stm

So glad that I managed to meet him at the Chelsea training ground about
4 years ago - can't speak highly enough of the man. An absolute Chelsea
legend! Best footballer to have graced the Premiership.

Have a wonderful retirement Franco!

Cheers,

Tobes

--
Champions!!!!

The Records...

Most Points - 95
Most Wins - 29
Least Goals conceded - 15
Most Cleansheets - 25
Most Consecutive Away Wins - 9
Longest time without conceding a goal - 1024 minutes

Number of bitter opposition fans - MILLIONS!!!!!

Em Wed, 29 Jun 2005 14:36:20 +0100, Toby Briggs <toby.briggs@gmail.com>
escreveu:

> http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/4633563.stm
>
> So glad that I managed to meet him at the Chelsea training ground about
> 4 years ago - can't speak highly enough of the man. An absolute Chelsea
> legend! Best footballer to have graced the Premiership.
>
> Have a wonderful retirement Franco!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tobes

sure we will miss him!

--
Eduardo Liguori
EPL Champion

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

"Toby Briggs" <toby.briggs@gmail.com> wrote in message
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/4633563.stm
>
> So glad that I managed to meet him at the Chelsea training ground about 4
> years ago - can't speak highly enough of the man. An absolute Chelsea
> legend! Best footballer to have graced the Premiership.
>
> Have a wonderful retirement Franco!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tobes

Best footballer to have graced the Premiership??? Piss off lol

None

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2002

Robbie Niblock wrote:
> "Toby Briggs" <toby.briggs@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/4633563.stm
>>
>>So glad that I managed to meet him at the Chelsea training ground about 4
>>years ago - can't speak highly enough of the man. An absolute Chelsea
>>legend! Best footballer to have graced the Premiership.
>>
>>Have a wonderful retirement Franco!
>>
>>Cheers,
>>
>>Tobes
>

> Best footballer to have graced the Premiership??? Piss off lol

Probably not, but he certainly scored one the best goals I've ever seen,
direct from a corner, without even looking at the goal! CAn't remember
which game, think it was a (league) cup game

> Best footballer to have graced the Premiership??? Piss off lol

As good as any I can think of.

none wrote:
> Robbie Niblock wrote:
>
>> "Toby Briggs" <toby.briggs@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/4633563.stm
>>>
>>> So glad that I managed to meet him at the Chelsea training ground
>>> about 4 years ago - can't speak highly enough of the man. An absolute
>>> Chelsea legend! Best footballer to have graced the Premiership.
>>>
>>> Have a wonderful retirement Franco!
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> Tobes
>>

>> Best footballer to have graced the Premiership??? Piss off lol
>>

> Probably not, but he certainly scored one the best goals I've ever seen,
> direct from a corner, without even looking at the goal! CAn't remember
> which game, think it was a (league) cup game

It was against Norwich, from a Graeme le Saux corner!

--

Toby Briggs skrev:
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/4633563.stm
>
> So glad that I managed to meet him at the Chelsea training ground about
> 4 years ago - can't speak highly enough of the man. An absolute Chelsea
> legend! Best footballer to have graced the Premiership.
>
> Have a wonderful retirement Franco!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tobes

That little spaghetti-dude??? "best player..."?? Ok, for chelsea maybe.
He was good, and he looked better than a lot of equal players in other
clubs, since he was SO MUCH better than the other chelsea players. Not
putting down chelsea here, it`s the same thing with Gerrard..ok, he`s
brilliant on good days, but he`s been looking better with Biscan, Diao,
Diouf, Heskey etc around him...

Oh, and Houllier bought Carew to Lyon...

None

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2002

Toby Briggs wrote:
> none wrote:
>
>> Robbie Niblock wrote:
>>
>>> "Toby Briggs" <toby.briggs@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Best footballer to have graced the Premiership??? Piss off lol
>>>

>> Probably not, but he certainly scored one the best goals I've ever
>> seen, direct from a corner, without even looking at the goal! CAn't
>> remember which game, think it was a (league) cup game
>

> It was against Norwich, from a Graeme le Saux corner!

Yeah, thanks, dude. It was a fabulous goal, small player but with so
much skill.

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 18:21:04 +0100, Marc Robbins wrote:

>> Best footballer to have graced the Premiership??? Piss off lol
>
> As good as any I can think of.

Below Dennis Bergkamp though.

--
- / - Daniel - / -