Tags:
  • Laptops
  • HP Laptop
  • Registry
  • HP Pavilion
Last response: in Laptop Tech Support
October 18, 2012 12:02:52 AM

Hello,
How can I fix the registry errors that slows down my HP Pavilion dv7-3183cl Laptop

More about : fixing registry errors laptop

a c 249 D Laptop
October 18, 2012 12:04:46 AM

Hi :) 

What makes you think that the registry errors are slowing you down and not a virus or crashed hard drive ?

And please don't say, one of those rubbish registry cleaning programs...

All the best Brett :) 
m
l
October 18, 2012 12:40:49 AM

I doubt very much if any registry errors are slowing down your computer, it is normal for a computer to have many hundreds of these so called errors and unscrupulous programs highlight theses errors suggesting that you spend money to fix them. This class of software is called scareware. In my experience registry cleaners can do more harm than good and should be avoided. If your computer is running slow then uninstall all of the crap that you have got installed on it, this will make more of a difference than any registry cleaner.
m
l
a c 249 D Laptop
October 18, 2012 12:47:59 AM

pjmelect said:
I doubt very much if any registry errors are slowing down your computer, it is normal for a computer to have many hundreds of these so called errors and unscrupulous programs highlight theses errors suggesting that you spend money to fix them. This class of software is called scareware. In my experience registry cleaners can do more harm than good and should be avoided. If your computer is running slow then uninstall all of the crap that you have got installed on it, this will make more of a difference than any registry cleaner.

Hi :) 

PERFECT advice....

All the best Brett :) 
m
l
Related resources
!