Carnevil volume

I have a Carnevil PCB, and am wiring it into my Mortal Kombat II
cabinet. As I don't have the guns hooked up yet, I can get into Test
mode, but I can't select anything, or adjust the volume, etc. because
the Volume + and Volume - switches are not hooked up to the Carnevil
PCB.

Does anyone know where on the Carnevil PCB these two connections go?

Thank you very much!

-- Bruce

Bruce,
I have an NOS conversion manual w/ schematics and an NOS conversion
wiring harness w/volume & test button pcb. It has the hookups for
EVERYTHING. Let me know if your interested.

Troy