Roadblasters manual online - where?

I can't seem to find the Roadblasters manual online anywhere - only the
schematics package. Anyone know where I can locate this?

Thx

--
-Steve P.

All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus
7 answers Last reply
More about roadblasters manual online where

    David Haynes wrote:
    > Steve,
    >
    > I have the following Road Blaster manuals / schematics.
    >
    > Which do you have? Cockpit or the Upright
    >
    > I don't have the upright (TM-298) scan. All the other files listed below have been scanned.
    >

    > Road Blasters Cockpit TM-299 1st Printing.pdf
    > Road Blasters Cockpit SP-299 1st Printing.pdf
    > Road Blasters SP-298 1st printing.pdf
    > Road Blasters CO-298-01 Steering.pdf
    > Road Blasters TechTip 10-13-1987.pdf
    >

    > I am on a business trip right now, later tonight/tomorrow morning I will post the files I have
    > scanned which are not online currently for Roadblaster.
    >
    > David Haynes
    > dlh@bombjack.org

    David-

    If the cartridge boards are the same for the upright and cockpit, the
    cockpit manual will suffice. I am working off of my test bench setup
    and need to verify that the ROMS are in the right sockets and a couple
    of other things on on my Road Blasters daughter card. My Marble
    Madness cart works fine but the Road Blasters has what look like
    jailbars in the vehicles and baddies. I had a similar issue on a
    Toobin' board awhile back and it turns out that someone had 2 of the
    ROMS swapped into the wrong sockets on the Toobin' board causing the
    sprites to be corrupt.

    Thanks!

    Steve P.

    Im not familiar with this game but the link below might be what you want.
    http://www.gamemanuals.net/download/5fc3dabd20c1ca0fdab30b75a369d626/RoadBlasters.pdf
    Stacy

    Thx but that manual is for a Nintendo console port of the game.

    --

    Steve Prendergast wrote:
    > I can't seem to find the Roadblasters manual online anywhere - only
    > the schematics package. Anyone know where I can locate this?

    What do you need to know?
    I've got an original manual here.

    --
    Alex

    Hermes: "We can't afford that! Especially not Zoidberg!"
    Zoidberg: "They took away my credit cards!"

    www.drzoidberg.co.uk www.ebayfaq.co.uk

    Steve Prendergast wrote:
    > I wanted to verify my ROM locations and a couple of other things...

    Drop me an email at alex@ dr zoidberg.co.uk and I can photograph (no
    scanner) the relevant pages or tell you what you need to know
    --
    Alex

    Hermes: "We can't afford that! Especially not Zoidberg!"
    Zoidberg: "They took away my credit cards!"

    www.drzoidberg.co.uk
    www.sffh.co.uk
    www.ebayfaq.co.uk
  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    I uploaded the manuals at http://arcarc.xmission.com/

    They are located in the PDF Arcade Manuals and Schematics (DIR)

    Sort the directory from newest to oldest to easly find them.

    Enjoy

    David Haynes
    dlh@bombjack.org

    www.bombjack.org

    On 5 Aug 2005 15:51:37 -0700, stevenprendergast@gmail.com wrote:

    >David Haynes wrote:
    >> Steve,
    >>
    >> I have the following Road Blaster manuals / schematics.
    >>
    >> Which do you have? Cockpit or the Upright
    >>
    >> I don't have the upright (TM-298) scan. All the other files listed below have been scanned.
    >>

    >> Road Blasters Cockpit TM-299 1st Printing.pdf
    >> Road Blasters Cockpit SP-299 1st Printing.pdf
    >> Road Blasters SP-298 1st printing.pdf
    >> Road Blasters CO-298-01 Steering.pdf
    >> Road Blasters TechTip 10-13-1987.pdf
    >>

    >> I am on a business trip right now, later tonight/tomorrow morning I will post the files I have
    >> scanned which are not online currently for Roadblaster.
    >>
    >> David Haynes
    >> dlh@bombjack.org
    >

    >David-
    >
    >If the cartridge boards are the same for the upright and cockpit, the
    >cockpit manual will suffice. I am working off of my test bench setup
    >and need to verify that the ROMS are in the right sockets and a couple
    >of other things on on my Road Blasters daughter card. My Marble
    >Madness cart works fine but the Road Blasters has what look like
    >jailbars in the vehicles and baddies. I had a similar issue on a
    >Toobin' board awhile back and it turns out that someone had 2 of the
    >ROMS swapped into the wrong sockets on the Toobin' board causing the
    >sprites to be corrupt.
    >
    >Thanks!
    >
    >Steve P.

Games Video Games