Roadblasters manual online - where?

Last response: in Video Games
August 5, 2005 4:58:47 PM

I can't seem to find the Roadblasters manual online anywhere - only the
schematics package. Anyone know where I can locate this?

Thx

--
-Steve P.

All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus
Anonymous
August 5, 2005 7:51:37 PM

David Haynes wrote:
> Steve,
>
> I have the following Road Blaster manuals / schematics.
>
> Which do you have? Cockpit or the Upright
>
> I don't have the upright (TM-298) scan. All the other files listed below have been scanned.
>

> Road Blasters Cockpit TM-299 1st Printing.pdf
> Road Blasters Cockpit SP-299 1st Printing.pdf
> Road Blasters SP-298 1st printing.pdf
> Road Blasters CO-298-01 Steering.pdf
> Road Blasters TechTip 10-13-1987.pdf
>

> I am on a business trip right now, later tonight/tomorrow morning I will post the files I have
> scanned which are not online currently for Roadblaster.
>
> David Haynes
> dlh@bombjack.org

David-

If the cartridge boards are the same for the upright and cockpit, the
cockpit manual will suffice. I am working off of my test bench setup
and need to verify that the ROMS are in the right sockets and a couple
of other things on on my Road Blasters daughter card. My Marble
Madness cart works fine but the Road Blasters has what look like
jailbars in the vehicles and baddies. I had a similar issue on a
Toobin' board awhile back and it turns out that someone had 2 of the
ROMS swapped into the wrong sockets on the Toobin' board causing the
sprites to be corrupt.

Thanks!

Steve P.
August 5, 2005 9:04:41 PM

Thx but that manual is for a Nintendo console port of the game.

--

"admin" <admin@oceanchat.com> wrote in message
> Im not familiar with this game but the link below might be what you want.
> http://www.gamemanuals.net/download/5fc3dabd20c1ca0fdab...
> Stacy

Anonymous
August 5, 2005 11:05:34 PM

On Fri, 5 Aug 2005 12:58:47 -0400, "Steve Prendergast" <stevepren-newsgroups@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I can't seem to find the Roadblasters manual online anywhere - only the
>schematics package. Anyone know where I can locate this?
>
>Thx
Anonymous
August 5, 2005 11:06:10 PM

Steve Prendergast wrote:
> I can't seem to find the Roadblasters manual online anywhere - only
> the schematics package. Anyone know where I can locate this?

What do you need to know?
I've got an original manual here.

--
Alex

Hermes: "We can't afford that! Especially not Zoidberg!"
Zoidberg: "They took away my credit cards!"

www.drzoidberg.co.uk www.ebayfaq.co.uk
Anonymous
August 6, 2005 3:49:34 AM

Steve Prendergast wrote:
> I wanted to verify my ROM locations and a couple of other things...

Drop me an email at alex@ dr zoidberg.co.uk and I can photograph (no
scanner) the relevant pages or tell you what you need to know
--
Alex

Hermes: "We can't afford that! Especially not Zoidberg!"
Zoidberg: "They took away my credit cards!"

www.drzoidberg.co.uk
www.sffh.co.uk
www.ebayfaq.co.uk
Anonymous
August 6, 2005 7:32:36 PM

I uploaded the manuals at http://arcarc.xmission.com/

They are located in the PDF Arcade Manuals and Schematics (DIR)

Sort the directory from newest to oldest to easly find them.

Enjoy

David Haynes
dlh@bombjack.org

www.bombjack.org