Looking for a tube for my GO7 in MA or NH

I need a new tube for my G07 monitor and don't feel like hunting for an
old tv. Anyone have a plug in replacement tube for a G07 in MA or NH?
I will pick it up (I don't want to pay for shipping). I want one with
no or very little burn. If you have one, let me know your price and
the condition of the tube.

If you're headed to the Connecticut area for any other reason I can give you
one for free. I'd have to check on the burn situation though.

Scott

www.agelessarcade.com

"Jason Souza" <jsouza@verizon.net> wrote in message
>I need a new tube for my G07 monitor and don't feel like hunting for an
> old tv. Anyone have a plug in replacement tube for a G07 in MA or NH?
> I will pick it up (I don't want to pay for shipping). I want one with
> no or very little burn. If you have one, let me know your price and
> the condition of the tube.

I really appreciate the offer, but I am starting a new job that is going to
keep me pretty busy so CT is out of the question. Thanks again!