Media Player wants to open all programmes

cant seem to run any programmes when trying to open them it opens in media
player with error message can opnly get programmes to run if I right click on
prog and then click run as also notice that when I do right click on
programme there is a play option HELP HELP HELP

Windows® XP File Association Fixes
Copyright 2003 - Doug Knox

EXE File Association Fix (Restore default association for EXE files)

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User