Converting Space Invaders Deluxe Board?

I have a regular space invaders machine but it has a deluxe boardset in it.

To convert it back to regular space invaders, does it just involve a ROM
swap?

Is there an easy multi game mod or a cheap multi game kit?

Cheers!
--
IA

www.InstantArcade.com
Home of WinROMIdent

Instant Arcade wrote:

> I have a regular space invaders machine but it has a deluxe boardset in it.
>
> To convert it back to regular space invaders, does it just involve a ROM
> swap?
>
> Is there an easy multi game mod or a cheap multi game kit?
>
> Cheers!

It's just a ROM swap or you can install a multi kit.

(Check http://www.elektronforge.com/ for the two game kit)

--
Don't forget to remove the "Vegetable" from my email address to write me
directly!

Or www.brasington.org/arcade for the 8-in-1+freeplay+diagnostic kit.

"Erisian Amusements" <erisian_amusements@comBroccolicast.net> wrote in
message news:uMudna_Q6YcCJm7fRVn-sw@comcast.com...
> Instant Arcade wrote:
>
>> I have a regular space invaders machine but it has a deluxe boardset in
>> it.
>>
>> To convert it back to regular space invaders, does it just involve a ROM
>> swap?
>>
>> Is there an easy multi game mod or a cheap multi game kit?
>>
>> Cheers!
>
> It's just a ROM swap or you can install a multi kit.
>
> (Check http://www.elektronforge.com/ for the two game kit)
>
> --
> Don't forget to remove the "Vegetable" from my email address to write me
> directly!
> (Note new email address... old ones: cassLeekady99@comcast.net and
> cassTomatoadya@dimensional.com will continue to work-The choice is yours
> which one to use!)

Get the 8 in 1 kit it's GREAT!
I love mine.

Brent

> Get the 8 in 1 kit it's GREAT!
> I love mine.

Last I heard he stopped selling those...

Alex
----
ayeckley@elektronforge.com
www.elektronforge.com