Confederations Cup

after some poor performances Brazil had a great game, and how is special
to win another Cup against Argentina

:-D

--
Eduardo Liguori
EPL Champion

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Eduardo Liguori" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
> after some poor performances Brazil had a great game, and how is special
> to win another Cup against Argentina
>
> :-D

[sigh]Does anyone else really need to turn up next summer...? :(

Dan

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 21:28:13 GMT, "Dan" <dan.king1NOSPAM@ntlworld.com>
wrote:

>"Eduardo Liguori" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
>> after some poor performances Brazil had a great game, and how is special
>> to win another Cup against Argentina
>>
>> :-D
>>

>[sigh]Does anyone else really need to turn up next summer...? :(
>
>Dan

Who knows how will teams appear next summer ?

-Nick

Em Wed, 29 Jun 2005 21:28:13 GMT, Dan <dan.king1NOSPAM@ntlworld.com>
escreveu:

> "Eduardo Liguori" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
>> after some poor performances Brazil had a great game, and how is special
>> to win another Cup against Argentina
>>
>> :-D
>>

> [sigh]Does anyone else really need to turn up next summer...? :(
>
> Dan

We're not so high for the WC, remember that we needed the ref help against
Japan, and lost to a not so good Mexican squad. Luck and individual
efforts made the difference, if we miss the chance we can easily
disappoint at Germany.

--
Eduardo Liguori
EPL Champion
Chelsea Football Club

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

None

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2002

Dan wrote:
> "Eduardo Liguori" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
>
>>after some poor performances Brazil had a great game, and how is special
>>to win another Cup against Argentina
>>
>>:-D
>>

> [sigh]Does anyone else really need to turn up next summer...? :(
>
> Dan

Only if Roque Junior plays... :) Seriously though, when Brazil turn it
on, there isn't another team in the world that can stop them.

My opinion: Adriano > Ronaldo

> We're not so high for the WC, remember that we needed the ref help against
> Japan, and lost to a not so good Mexican squad. Luck and individual
> efforts made the difference, if we miss the chance we can easily
> disappoint at Germany.

And so Holland will win

cheers,
Ronald Scholman

Eduardo Liguori skrev:
> after some poor performances Brazil had a great game, and how is
> special to win another Cup against Argentina
>
> :-D

Fantastic EDU!! The ref was a disaster, but Brazil was ten times better
than Argentina. In an interview before the game Ronaldinho thought
brazil would win because they got to rest a day longer and they didn`t
rotate their squad as much as argentine...He`s never been more right,
lol. He should have had a red card for the elbow though, but the
moviestar Sorin should also get one for insane tackles and acting. The
ref didn`t have a favourite, he was equally bad for both teams... To sum
up the entire game in one word... ADRIANO!!!!

Frank, Pink and Sunhill...

Em Thu, 30 Jun 2005 17:29:43 +0200, Sunhill <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com>
escreveu:

> Eduardo Liguori skrev:
>> after some poor performances Brazil had a great game, and how is
>> special to win another Cup against Argentina
>> :-D
>>

> Fantastic EDU!! The ref was a disaster, but Brazil was ten times better
> than Argentina. In an interview before the game Ronaldinho thought
> brazil would win because they got to rest a day longer and they didn`t
> rotate their squad as much as argentine...He`s never been more right,
> lol. He should have had a red card for the elbow though, but the
> moviestar Sorin should also get one for insane tackles and acting. The
> ref didn`t have a favourite, he was equally bad for both teams... To sum
> up the entire game in one word... ADRIANO!!!!
>
> Frank, Pink and Sunhill...

we all here were saying that when Brazil wants to play and have the desire
we do it classy, it was a great game uncomparable with the previous
performances.

--

Ronald Scholman skrev:
>>We're not so high for the WC, remember that we needed the ref help against
>>Japan, and lost to a not so good Mexican squad. Luck and individual
>>efforts made the difference, if we miss the chance we can easily
>>disappoint at Germany.
>>

> And so Holland will win
>
> cheers,
> Ronald Scholman

If the rest don`t show up...;) Remeber Cruyff Sr has retired....

Eduardo Liguori wrote:
> Em Thu, 30 Jun 2005 17:29:43 +0200, Sunhill
> <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com> escreveu:
>
>> Eduardo Liguori skrev:
>>
>>> after some poor performances Brazil had a great game, and how is
>>> special to win another Cup against Argentina
>>> :-D
>>>

>> Fantastic EDU!! The ref was a disaster, but Brazil was ten times
>> better than Argentina. In an interview before the game Ronaldinho
>> thought brazil would win because they got to rest a day longer and
>> they didn`t rotate their squad as much as argentine...He`s never been
>> more right, lol. He should have had a red card for the elbow though,
>> but the moviestar Sorin should also get one for insane tackles and
>> acting. The ref didn`t have a favourite, he was equally bad for both
>> teams... To sum up the entire game in one word... ADRIANO!!!!
>>
>> Frank, Pink and Sunhill...
>

> we all here were saying that when Brazil wants to play and have the
> desire we do it classy, it was a great game uncomparable with the
> previous performances.

Weird, it was like two different teams. I can`t wait till the world cup
next year. Brazil, Argentina, Germany (interresting to follow their new
young squad), England (should have a strong team next year with Owen
learning in Real and Shrek a year older). Midfield they got Lampard and
Gerrard and in defense it`s not just Campbell and Ferdinand, now they
got brilliant players in Carragher and Bridge as well. Mexico is always
a strong side, but NEARLY good enough each time, Japan seem like a good
team and there`s always Italy, although the stars get older. Spain are
always world class before the championships. Outsiders are Portugal, the
chechs, Greece (can they get lucky twice...) and Netherlands (close to
20 years since they had a strong side, usa 1994).

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 17:29:43 +0200, Sunhill
<TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com> wrote:

>Eduardo Liguori skrev:
>> after some poor performances Brazil had a great game, and how is
>> special to win another Cup against Argentina
>>
>> :-D
>>

>Fantastic EDU!! The ref was a disaster, but Brazil was ten times better
>than Argentina. In an interview before the game Ronaldinho thought
>brazil would win because they got to rest a day longer and they didn`t
>rotate their squad as much as argentine...He`s never been more right,
>lol. He should have had a red card for the elbow though, but the
>moviestar Sorin should also get one for insane tackles and acting. The
>ref didn`t have a favourite, he was equally bad for both teams... To sum
>up the entire game in one word... ADRIANO!!!!
>
>Frank, Pink and Sunhill...

1 Great Brasil
2. Samuel was missing for Argentina
3. WC 2006 ? Who knows ? England ? (30-6-2005).

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:

> 3. WC 2006 ? Who knows ? England ? (30-6-2005).

As I said before, Croatia. Aren't you people paying attention?

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Elliot Easton's Tiki Gods - Monte Carlo Nights

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 20:12:28 +0200, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>
>> 3. WC 2006 ? Who knows ? England ? (30-6-2005).
>
>As I said before, Croatia. Aren't you people paying attention?

Is that your prediction or the Oracle's ?

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:

> >> 3. WC 2006 ? Who knows ? England ? (30-6-2005).

> >As I said before, Croatia. Aren't you people paying attention?

> Is that your prediction or the Oracle's ?

It's not a prediction at all.

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Maximo Park - Acrobat

On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 15:47:45 +0200, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>> >As I said before, Croatia. Aren't you people paying attention?
>
>> Is that your prediction or the Oracle's ?
>
>It's not a prediction at all.

It's a fact then ?

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:

> >> Is that your prediction or the Oracle's ?

> >It's not a prediction at all.

> It's a fact then ?

Your deduction skills are improving. :p

--

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 19:37:52 +0200, "Mr. Pink" <ohwhatthehell@for.com>
wrote:

> I can`t wait till the world cup next year.

I wonder how many 1966 references there will be from the English
commentators throughout the damn thing... C'mon the Germany!

On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 18:16:56 +0200, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>> >It's not a prediction at all.
>
>> It's a fact then ?
>
>Your deduction skills are improving. :p

Wanna bet on it ?

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:

> >> It's a fact then ?

> >Your deduction skills are improving. :p

> Wanna bet on it ?

On the improvement?

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Maximo Park - Acrobat

> Weird, it was like two different teams. I can`t wait till the world
> cup next year. Brazil, Argentina, Germany (interresting to follow
> their new young squad), England (should have a strong team next year
> with Owen learning in Real and Shrek a year older). Midfield they got
> Lampard and Gerrard and in defense it`s not just Campbell and
> Ferdinand, now they got brilliant players in Carragher and Bridge as
> well.

Not to mention Cole, Terry, Woodgate (if fit)

On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 21:51:48 +0200, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>> >Your deduction skills are improving. :p
>
>> Wanna bet on it ?
>
>On the improvement?

Either that or Croatia, you choose.

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:

> >> Wanna bet on it ?

> >On the improvement?

> Either that or Croatia, you choose.

I choose the latter. Seems like a safer bet. :p

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Bloc Party - This Modern Love

Græme wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 19:37:52 +0200, "Mr. Pink" <ohwhatthehell@for.com>
> wrote:
>

>>I can`t wait till the world cup next year.
>

> I wonder how many 1966 references there will be from the English
> commentators throughout the damn thing... C'mon the Germany!

Tons....lol. They`re like the roman empire...it WAS great.

Marc Robbins wrote:

>>Weird, it was like two different teams. I can`t wait till the world
>>cup next year. Brazil, Argentina, Germany (interresting to follow
>>their new young squad), England (should have a strong team next year
>>with Owen learning in Real and Shrek a year older). Midfield they got
>>Lampard and Gerrard and in defense it`s not just Campbell and
>>Ferdinand, now they got brilliant players in Carragher and Bridge as
>>well.
>

> Not to mention Cole, Terry, Woodgate (if fit)

Damn, forgot about Terry..he he, and he`s the best....(I feel the
shame....).