Your question

Compatibility issues with shadowuser & windows 7

Tags:
  • Windows 7
  • Compatibility
  • Software
Last response: in Windows 7
July 6, 2010 2:37:39 AM

hi there guys, u see this afternoon i tried to install this software called shadowuser pro edition but it seems like my windows 7 ultimate wont let me install the software so therefore i was kinda hoping that u guys could help me on this one, i tried to install it with the option " run as administrator " but it didnt work at all cus the software asked me to reboot my system and then after that i tried to open it and the same window popped up on my screen so basically there's no way i can install it right now and i was looking for other softwares just like ShadowUser... man i have to be honest i couldnt find sh...it so please guys i need ur help and maybe u can tell me about some other softwares like shadowuser compatible with windows 7 ultimate.

L33txor.
Brady. :hello: 

More about : compatibility issues shadowuser windows

July 6, 2010 2:19:31 PM

anyone pls?
m
l
July 6, 2010 7:09:12 PM

come on guys, can sombody help me ?
m
l
Related resources
July 6, 2010 9:15:16 PM

can someone please help me?? begging u
m
l
March 17, 2012 2:20:37 PM

Very easy....just right click in it. choose troubleshoot compatibility under Run as administrator then click Try recommended setting....it will find windows xp sp 2...click start the program...now u can install it then restart system and enjoy.
m
l
Anonymous
a b $ Windows 7
January 15, 2013 3:55:10 PM

THE ANSWER IS SHADOW DEFEDNER :)  Works perfectly with Windows 7. Tested on mine :) 

better than Shadow user

Shadowdefender.com

Good luck.. I was in your shoes at some point but thank god found the perfect software
m
l
Anonymous
a b $ Windows 7
January 15, 2013 3:56:25 PM

drixt-trox said:

THE ANSWER IS SHADOW DEFEDNER Works perfectly with Windows 7. Tested on mine

better than Shadow user

Shadowdefender.com

Good luck.. I was in your shoes at some point but thank god found the perfect software
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
January 15, 2013 3:57:03 PM

drixt-trox said:
hi there guys, u see this afternoon i tried to install this software called shadowuser pro edition but it seems like my windows 7 ultimate wont let me install the software so therefore i was kinda hoping that u guys could help me on this one, i tried to install it with the option " run as administrator " but it didnt work at all cus the software asked me to reboot my system and then after that i tried to open it and the same window popped up on my screen so basically there's no way i can install it right now and i was looking for other softwares just like ShadowUser... man i have to be honest i couldnt find sh...it so please guys i need ur help and maybe u can tell me about some other softwares like shadowuser compatible with windows 7 ultimate.

L33txor.
Brady. :hello: 

drixt-trox said:
anyone pls?

drixt-trox said:
come on guys, can sombody help me ?

drixt-trox said:

Quit bumping the thread! :non: 

We will get to you as soon as possible. We are trying to help everyone as quickly as we can :) 

m
l
!