Space Invaders or Space Invaders Deluxe.

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

I have both in very nice shape and play 100% I was wondering which
would you keep if you had to pick one.Value wise and
collectability.Because thats where I am at I have to pick one because
there to similar to keep both and I have another game to take the spot
of the one I part with.My gameroom only holds 28 games.Would it be
Space Invaders more due to its the first one that came out or Deluxe
due to there is more to it....Thanks.....Dave...And if your local the
one I part with will be for sale...so let me know if your
interested.....425-328-6192

Dave wrote:
> I have both in very nice shape and play 100% I was wondering which
> would you keep if you had to pick one.Value wise and
> collectability.Because thats where I am at I have to pick one because
> there to similar to keep both and I have another game to take the spot
> of the one I part with.My gameroom only holds 28 games.Would it be
> Space Invaders more due to its the first one that came out or Deluxe
> due to there is more to it....Thanks.....Dave...And if your local the
> one I part with will be for sale...so let me know if your
> interested.....425-328-6192

I'd keep the original one and get a multigame kit so you can still play
deluxe.

--
IA

www.InstantArcade.com
Home of WinROMIdent

> I'd keep the original one and get a multigame kit so you can still play deluxe.

That's what I was going to suggest. Probably keep the cabinet with the
best cosmetics. I think the original SI probably is worth a *little* bit
more than the SID if the conditions are the same. In the UK though
things are different...

Alex
----
ayeckley@elektronforge.com
www.elektronforge.com

The aliens fly on the wrong side of the screen ;-)

Dave F
(50% Iowa, 50% Sheffeild, Yorkshire)

"Alex Yeckley" <ayeckley@elektronforge.com> wrote in message
>> I'd keep the original one and get a multigame kit so you can still play
>> deluxe.
>
> That's what I was going to suggest. Probably keep the cabinet with the
> best cosmetics. I think the original SI probably is worth a *little* bit
> more than the SID if the conditions are the same. In the UK though
> things are different...
>
> Alex
> ----
> ayeckley@elektronforge.com
> www.elektronforge.com

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

OK, I listed Space Invaders Deluxe on eBAY. Thank you all for your
advice and input. Alex, do you have the Space Invaders multigame kit?
Does the multigame kit plug into the current board set or is it a new
board set?

DFrance wrote:
> The aliens fly on the wrong side of the screen ;-)
>
> Dave F
> (50% Iowa, 50% Sheffeild, Yorkshire)
>
> "Alex Yeckley" <ayeckley@elektronforge.com> wrote in message
> >> I'd keep the original one and get a multigame kit so you can still play
> >> deluxe.
> >
> > That's what I was going to suggest. Probably keep the cabinet with the
> > best cosmetics. I think the original SI probably is worth a *little* bit
> > more than the SID if the conditions are the same. In the UK though
> > things are different...
> >
> > Alex
> > ----
> > ayeckley@elektronforge.com
> > www.elektronforge.com

> OK, I listed Space Invaders Deluxe on eBAY. Thank you all for your
> advice and input. Alex, do you have the Space Invaders multigame kit?
> Does the multigame kit plug into the current board set or is it a new
> board set?

There's more info on our website. If you have any specific questions,
please contact me directly...

Alex
----