2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? 15.6
3. What screen resolution do you want? 1920 x 1080
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? desktop replacement
5. How much battery life do you need? 3-4 hours would be ideal
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? css, crossfire, LoL, Ava, Dota 2
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) Video editing once in a while and Microsoft office programs.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? At least a 500 gb 7600rpm hard drive, if there is an ssd or msata then that would be great
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. Newegg.com, Amazon.com.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? Hopefully four years till i finish with college.
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? dvd is fine, but blu-ray would be nice
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. Dells, lenovo, maybe asus if the deal is good enough. 13. What country do you live in? USA!!
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
I'm starting my first year in college is i need a laptop that can get the job done. The faster the laptop can with the budget i proposed would be best. I'm not looking for an ultra portable notebook, but not looking for a 10 pounds notebook either, a balance would be nice.
I have been looking a lot at the Lenovo y580 notebook which is around $999.