Wanadoo Broadband Wireless connection

I have recently subscribed to Wanadoo Wireless & Talk broadband. My PC works
fine with the wireless adapter, but i am having trouble connecting with my
wireless laptop wirelessly. It won't let me connect for some reason. Please
can someone help.
Thank you

Gordon

"chrissiehyperdrive" <chrissiehyperdrive@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:92AD41CD-CA81-4243-8023-362594749FA4@microsoft.com...
> I have recently subscribed to Wanadoo Wireless & Talk broadband. My PC
works
> fine with the wireless adapter, but i am having trouble connecting with my
> wireless laptop wirelessly. It won't let me connect for some reason.
Please
> can someone help.
> Thank you

No, unless you provide a bit more detail - like what happens when you try.
Any error messages. For example.

Thanks for the reply.
The laptop picks up the wireless network, but when i try to connect the
wireless network connection box says 'Please wait while Windows connects to
the WANADOO-1B1D network' 'Waiting for the network', it does that for a short
while then starts all over again.