Wanadoo Broadband Wireless connection

I have recently subscribed to Wanadoo Wireless & Talk broadband. My PC works
fine with the wireless adapter, but i am having trouble connecting with my
wireless laptop wirelessly. It won't let me connect for some reason. Please
can someone help.
Thank you
2 answers Last reply
More about wanadoo broadband wireless connection

    "chrissiehyperdrive" <chrissiehyperdrive@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:92AD41CD-CA81-4243-8023-362594749FA4@microsoft.com...
    > I have recently subscribed to Wanadoo Wireless & Talk broadband. My PC
    works
    > fine with the wireless adapter, but i am having trouble connecting with my
    > wireless laptop wirelessly. It won't let me connect for some reason.
    Please
    > can someone help.
    > Thank you

    No, unless you provide a bit more detail - like what happens when you try.
    Any error messages. For example.

    Thanks for the reply.
    The laptop picks up the wireless network, but when i try to connect the
    wireless network connection box says 'Please wait while Windows connects to
    the WANADOO-1B1D network' 'Waiting for the network', it does that for a short
    while then starts all over again.

    "Gordon" wrote:

    > "chrissiehyperdrive" <chrissiehyperdrive@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    > message news:92AD41CD-CA81-4243-8023-362594749FA4@microsoft.com...
    > > I have recently subscribed to Wanadoo Wireless & Talk broadband. My PC
    > works
    > > fine with the wireless adapter, but i am having trouble connecting with my
    > > wireless laptop wirelessly. It won't let me connect for some reason.
    > Please
    > > can someone help.
    > > Thank you
    >
    > No, unless you provide a bit more detail - like what happens when you try.
    > Any error messages. For example.

Wireless Broadband Connection Wanadoo Windows XP