ARP cache lifetime in WinXP

Hello,

Could someone please tell me what the ARP cache lifetime is in WinXP
Pro and where the associated value is in the registry? I couldn't find
anything in the registry using 'arp' as the keyword.

Thank you in advance,
Dmitry

Does that article also apply to Windows 2000/XP? I believe it's only
for NT.

Thanks,
Dmitry

uuk wrote:
> Note the last entry.
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;138362
> <shark_1968@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Hello,
> >
> > Could someone please tell me what the ARP cache lifetime is in WinXP
> > Pro and where the associated value is in the registry? I couldn't find
> > anything in the registry using 'arp' as the keyword.
> >
> > Thank you in advance,
> > Dmitry

Note the last entry.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;138362
<shark_1968@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> Could someone please tell me what the ARP cache lifetime is in WinXP
> Pro and where the associated value is in the registry? I couldn't find
> anything in the registry using 'arp' as the keyword.
>
> Thank you in advance,
> Dmitry

2000, XP NT are essentially the same thing.

> Does that article also apply to Windows 2000/XP? I believe it's only
> for NT.
>
> Thanks,
> Dmitry
>

> uuk wrote:
>> Note the last entry.
>>
>> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;138362
>> <shark_1968@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > Could someone please tell me what the ARP cache lifetime is in WinXP
>> > Pro and where the associated value is in the registry? I couldn't find
>> > anything in the registry using 'arp' as the keyword.
>> >
>> > Thank you in advance,
>> > Dmitry

Thanks for the info! I guess the arpcache lifetime is not adjustible
then.