Printer, XP Home

I have a HP psc 1350 printer, it has the annoying habit of printing the last
page of any document first, I have checked all I can with the HP print
software.
I think it has to do with a setting within XP but I can't think why it should.
The problem started just before I binned my old Cannon printer replacing it
with the HP.
Any idear?
--
Sandal

When you next print a multipage document, tell it to print "back to front"
as opposed to "front to back"
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"Sandal" <Sandal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a HP psc 1350 printer, it has the annoying habit of printing the
>last
> page of any document first, I have checked all I can with the HP print
> software.
> I think it has to do with a setting within XP but I can't think why it
> should.
> The problem started just before I binned my old Cannon printer replacing
> it
> with the HP.
> Any idear?
> --
> Sandal

That should be the Collate Setting in the HP Printer Settings.

"Sandal" <Sandal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a HP psc 1350 printer, it has the annoying habit of printing the
>last
> page of any document first, I have checked all I can with the HP print
> software.
> I think it has to do with a setting within XP but I can't think why it
> should.
> The problem started just before I binned my old Cannon printer replacing
> it
> with the HP.
> Any idear?
> --
> Sandal

Ignore my reply. Wrong setting.

"RonK" <imhere@home.now> wrote in message
> That should be the Collate Setting in the HP Printer Settings.
>

> "Sandal" <Sandal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>I have a HP psc 1350 printer, it has the annoying habit of printing the
>>last
>> page of any document first, I have checked all I can with the HP print
>> software.
>> I think it has to do with a setting within XP but I can't think why it
>> should.
>> The problem started just before I binned my old Cannon printer replacing
>> it
>> with the HP.
>> Any idear?
>> --
>> Sandal

Cari,
That did it
Many thanks
--
Sandal

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> When you next print a multipage document, tell it to print "back to front"
> as opposed to "front to back"
> --
> Cari (MS-MVP)
> Printing & Imaging
>

> "Sandal" <Sandal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have a HP psc 1350 printer, it has the annoying habit of printing the
> >last
> > page of any document first, I have checked all I can with the HP print
> > software.
> > I think it has to do with a setting within XP but I can't think why it
> > should.
> > The problem started just before I binned my old Cannon printer replacing
> > it
> > with the HP.
> > Any idear?
> > --