Upcoming Mesquite Auction - Looking For

I'm bringing a couple of newbs with me this time, and they are looking for:

- Donkey Kong
- Q*Bert

Anyone in the D/FW have those and plan to bring them for sale?

As always, I am seeking a Space Fury.

I can bring a near mint DK to the auction.. Make me an offer.

Thomas

"Derek Stutsman" <derekstutsman@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm bringing a couple of newbs with me this time, and they are looking
> for:
>
> - Donkey Kong
> - Q*Bert
>
> Anyone in the D/FW have those and plan to bring them for sale?
>
> As always, I am seeking a Space Fury.

I love the newbs!. It reminds me of the feeling I first had when I was
a noob. Ahhh, such bliss. Friend of mine is picking up his first
cabinet today.

Noobs will buy everything for anything. Gotta love them...

"Arcade_Spirit (Chad Entringer)" <arkenstone3@earthlink.net> wrote in
message news:1123366556.814749.270240@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...

>I love the newbs!. It reminds me of the feeling I first had when I was
> a noob. Ahhh, such bliss. Friend of mine is picking up his first
> cabinet today.

yes, i have seen this DK cab and it is about as mint as you will find!!

"Docrotcod" <rahbart@cox.net> wrote in message
>I can bring a near mint DK to the auction.. Make me an offer.
>
> Thomas
>
> "Derek Stutsman" <derekstutsman@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> I'm bringing a couple of newbs with me this time, and they are looking
>> for:
>>
>> - Donkey Kong
>> - Q*Bert
>>
>> Anyone in the D/FW have those and plan to bring them for sale?
>>
>> As always, I am seeking a Space Fury.

TRENDING THREADS