4:12 PM 6/15/2005

There is an entry in this newsgroup from 12/30/2005 (note the year)
hanging around. I cannot delete it the regular way 'cause it's not
from me.

How would I get rid of this PITA?

Thank you,

Barry Karas

P.S. I use Agent.

This works with OE, I don't know about Agent.

Highlight the Header and hit the Delete key or Shift + Delete to bypass the
Recycle Bin.

I Shift + Delete all Headers that have the incorrect Date/Time.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:ed31b194fcj6kc214old7jt3jc6vs0mcpl@4ax.com,
Barry Karas <bkaras@adelphia.net> hunted and pecked:
> 4:12 PM 6/15/2005
>
> There is an entry in this newsgroup from 12/30/2005 (note the year)
> hanging around. I cannot delete it the regular way 'cause it's not
> from me.
>
> How would I get rid of this PITA?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Barry Karas
>
> P.S. I use Agent.

Thanks, but it doesn't work in Agent.

Barry Karas

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 15:22:21 -0600, "Wesley Vogel"
<123WVogel955@comcast.net> wrote:

>This works with OE, I don't know about Agent.
>
>Highlight the Header and hit the Delete key or Shift + Delete to bypass the
>Recycle Bin.
>
>I Shift + Delete all Headers that have the incorrect Date/Time.

TRENDING THREADS