I wonder if anyone can help me. I am trying to use Publisher 98 on
Windows XP and have a slight problem. Everything works o.k. apart from
the fact that I can't insert any clip art from the disk. I can insert
pictures from the disk or files, no problem, but all I get when I
click the frame for clip art to appears is the move symbol.

Hoping someone has a solution. Thanks.

Alan Keatinge

Your more likely to get an answer by posting in microsoft.public.publisher

Regards
Mark Dormer