Publisher 98

I wonder if anyone can help me. I am trying to use Publisher 98 on
Windows XP and have a slight problem. Everything works o.k. apart from
the fact that I can't insert any clip art from the disk. I can insert
pictures from the disk or files, no problem, but all I get when I
click the frame for clip art to appears is the move symbol.

Hoping someone has a solution. Thanks.

Alan Keatinge
1 answer Last reply
More about publisher

    Your more likely to get an answer by posting in microsoft.public.publisher

    Regards
    Mark Dormer

    "Alan Keatinge" <akeat@paradise.net.nz> wrote in message
    > I wonder if anyone can help me. I am trying to use Publisher 98 on
    > Windows XP and have a slight problem. Everything works o.k. apart from
    > the fact that I can't insert any clip art from the disk. I can insert
    > pictures from the disk or files, no problem, but all I get when I
    > click the frame for clip art to appears is the move symbol.
    >
    > Hoping someone has a solution. Thanks.
    >
    > Alan Keatinge

Support Microsoft Windows XP