XP System restore encountered a problem

June 15, 2005 11:42:50 PM

I am running XP home edition and when I try to run System Restore I get a
message " System Restore Application has encountered a problem and needs to
close"
How do I fix this??

Bill
Anonymous
June 16, 2005 10:37:19 AM

Turn off system restore, and restart to turn it back on.

start/run, type: sysdm.cpl (see system restore tab)

--
Mark L. Ferguson

!