XP System restore encountered a problem

I am running XP home edition and when I try to run System Restore I get a
message " System Restore Application has encountered a problem and needs to
close"
How do I fix this??

Bill
1 answer Last reply
More about system restore encountered problem

    Turn off system restore, and restart to turn it back on.

    start/run, type: sysdm.cpl (see system restore tab)

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "Willard R. Burt" <wburt@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:uTtQUxgcFHA.1384@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
    >I am running XP home edition and when I try to run System Restore I get a message " System Restore Application has encountered a
    >problem and needs to close"
    > How do I fix this??
    >
    > Bill

System Restore Microsoft Windows XP