Suspicious eBay bidding. "seeburgjukelover"

Last response: in Video Games
August 7, 2005 2:24:41 AM

seeburgjukelover on eBay won an auction of mine 3 days ago and has not
yet replied to my emails. Seems they have only been a member for a few
days but have already bid on or is the high bidder on several thousands
of dollars in games and stuff.

Since it looks pretty suspicious I emailed a few of the sellers of the
first couple he won. They have not heard from him either.

Just wondering the groups opinion. I'm thinking a kid or someone weed
screwing with auctions. I could be jumping the gun but experience tells
me I'll be re listing my game or making a second chance offer.

I thought that If contact wasn't made in 3 days I could file a report,
eBay says I have to wait 7 days.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=V...

Aaron.
Anonymous
August 7, 2005 12:50:39 PM

How does one access the information on what someone has been bidding
on? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Anonymous
August 7, 2005 2:02:00 PM

Corey C. wrote:
> How does one access the information on what someone has been bidding
> on? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

use the advanced search.

--
Don't forget to remove the "Vegetable" from my email address to write me
directly!