Suspicious eBay bidding. "seeburgjukelover"

seeburgjukelover on eBay won an auction of mine 3 days ago and has not
yet replied to my emails. Seems they have only been a member for a few
days but have already bid on or is the high bidder on several thousands
of dollars in games and stuff.

Since it looks pretty suspicious I emailed a few of the sellers of the
first couple he won. They have not heard from him either.

Just wondering the groups opinion. I'm thinking a kid or someone weed
screwing with auctions. I could be jumping the gun but experience tells
me I'll be re listing my game or making a second chance offer.

I thought that If contact wasn't made in 3 days I could file a report,
eBay says I have to wait 7 days.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewBidItems&sort=3&userid=seeburgjukelover&completed=1&all=1

Aaron.
2 answers Last reply
More about suspicious ebay bidding seeburgjukelover

    How does one access the information on what someone has been bidding
    on? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

    Corey C. wrote:
    > How does one access the information on what someone has been bidding
    > on? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

    use the advanced search.

    --
    Don't forget to remove the "Vegetable" from my email address to write me
    directly!

Games Ebay Video Games