Pilgrims

Last response: in Video Games
July 7, 2005 2:27:24 PM

Have started a new game with Plymouth at Championship
Have changed few aspects as:
Added a loan of 10M pounds, to be paid until 2008
Stadium expansion capacity changed to 45k
Added Jose Carlos Brunoro as General Manager
Signed:
DC Isaac Okoronkwo
DC Vagner Leonardelli
DMC Freddy Guarin (WP to be confirmed)
AMRL Richie Partridge
FC Marlon Harewood
SC Patrick Boma
Loaned in:
DC Frankie Simek

--
Eduardo Liguori
EPL Champion

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

More about : pilgrims

Anonymous
July 7, 2005 5:59:43 PM

On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 10:27:24 -0300, "Eduardo Liguori"
<eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>Have started a new game with Plymouth at Championship
>Have changed few aspects as:
>Added a loan of 10M pounds, to be paid until 2008
>Stadium expansion capacity changed to 45k
>Added Jose Carlos Brunoro as General Manager
>Signed:
>DC Isaac Okoronkwo
>DC Vagner Leonardelli
>DMC Freddy Guarin (WP to be confirmed)
>AMRL Richie Partridge
>FC Marlon Harewood
>SC Patrick Boma
>Loaned in:
>DC Frankie Simek

do you ever start a new game and not cheat? ;)
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:p T, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,

Em Thu, 07 Jul 2005 13:59:43 GMT, Chris F <chris@asif.com> escreveu:

> On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 10:27:24 -0300, "Eduardo Liguori"
> <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>
>> Have started a new game with Plymouth at Championship
>> Have changed few aspects as:
>> Added a loan of 10M pounds, to be paid until 2008
>> Stadium expansion capacity changed to 45k
>> Added Jose Carlos Brunoro as General Manager
>> Signed:
>> DC Isaac Okoronkwo
>> DC Vagner Leonardelli
>> DMC Freddy Guarin (WP to be confirmed)
>> AMRL Richie Partridge
>> FC Marlon Harewood
>> SC Patrick Boma
>> Loaned in:
>> DC Frankie Simek
>
> do you ever start a new game and not cheat? ;)

as said thousands time, where is the cheat? This is a game and we can
create scenarios. :-)
btw all games with teams at 1st divisions were never edited.
I play for fun and like it as I do, so... :-D
--
Eduardo Liguori
EPL Champion
Chelsea Football Club

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
July 7, 2005 11:52:50 PM

Eduardo Liguori skrev:
> Em Thu, 07 Jul 2005 13:59:43 GMT, Chris F <chris@asif.com> escreveu:
>
>> On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 10:27:24 -0300, "Eduardo Liguori"
>> <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>>
>>> Have started a new game with Plymouth at Championship
>>> Have changed few aspects as:
>>> Added a loan of 10M pounds, to be paid until 2008
>>> Stadium expansion capacity changed to 45k
>>> Added Jose Carlos Brunoro as General Manager
>>> Signed:
>>> DC Isaac Okoronkwo
>>> DC Vagner Leonardelli
>>> DMC Freddy Guarin (WP to be confirmed)
>>> AMRL Richie Partridge
>>> FC Marlon Harewood
>>> SC Patrick Boma
>>> Loaned in:
>>> DC Frankie Simek
>>

>> do you ever start a new game and not cheat? ;)
>

> as said thousands time, where is the cheat? This is a game and we can
> create scenarios. :-)
> btw all games with teams at 1st divisions were never edited.
> I play for fun and like it as I do, so... :-D

I totally agree, Edu. It`s a game and we play it any way we like. I like
to manage several teams in one savegame as an example. You like to give
a club a big loan (wich is not THAT unusual in football....ahem...) etc
etc. Can`t people tell us how THEY play the game instead of yelling at
Edu each time he starts a new game??
Anonymous
July 8, 2005 12:27:00 AM

> as said thousands time, where is the cheat? This is a game and we can
> create scenarios. :-)
> btw all games with teams at 1st divisions were never edited.
> I play for fun and like it as I do, so... :-D
> --

I don't like it when you do this Edu. It annoys and frustrates me. I can
tell you why as well. Because I am jealous. The hamster in my computer
refuses to run fast enough to run anything post 01/02 so I can't do half of
the things you can and my squad list is about as up to date as that condom I
keep in my wallet.

Dy
Anonymous
July 8, 2005 12:27:01 AM

Em Thu, 7 Jul 2005 20:27:00 +0000 (UTC), Dynamic Forward
<30goals@season-backofthe.net> escreveu:

>> as said thousands time, where is the cheat? This is a game and we can
>> create scenarios. :-)
>> btw all games with teams at 1st divisions were never edited.
>> I play for fun and like it as I do, so... :-D
>> --
>

> I don't like it when you do this Edu. It annoys and frustrates me. I can
> tell you why as well. Because I am jealous. The hamster in my computer
> refuses to run fast enough to run anything post 01/02 so I can't do half
> of
> the things you can and my squad list is about as up to date as that
> condom I
> keep in my wallet.
>
> Dy

lmao

--
Eduardo Liguori
EPL Champion
Chelsea Football Club

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/
Anonymous
July 8, 2005 6:38:10 AM

Sunhill wrote:

> etc. Can`t people tell us how THEY play the game instead of yelling at
> Edu each time he starts a new game??

If I may add, Edu's continuous restarts of games means he is still playing
it with as much enthusiasm as if it were a fresh new release with that 'new
car smell'. Every time he starts a new game after one season, it is like a
newly purchased game all over again.

You know, the parellel of Gerrard signing a new five year deal is as good
as, like, 'signing a new player'.
Ah, footballing platitudes, aren't they nice?
Anonymous
July 8, 2005 6:38:11 AM

Em Fri, 08 Jul 2005 02:38:10 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
<scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> escreveu:

> Sunhill wrote:
>
>> etc. Can`t people tell us how THEY play the game instead of yelling at
>> Edu each time he starts a new game??
>
> If I may add, Edu's continuous restarts of games means he is still
> playing
> it with as much enthusiasm as if it were a fresh new release with that
> 'new
> car smell'. Every time he starts a new game after one season, it is like
> newly purchased game all over again.
>
> You know, the parellel of Gerrard signing a new five year deal is as good
> as, like, 'signing a new player'.
> Ah, footballing platitudes, aren't they nice?

somehow you're dead right! (you shall like my expression, don't you?)
when the game goes for 3 or 4 seasons it looses the appeal with unknow
players, all team way different from reality, I do like to play and
recognize the squad at opposition! lmao

--
Eduardo Liguori
EPL Champion
Chelsea Football Club

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/
Anonymous
July 8, 2005 6:38:12 AM

Eduardo Liguori skrev:
> Em Fri, 08 Jul 2005 02:38:10 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
> <scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> escreveu:
>
>> Sunhill wrote:
>>
>>> etc. Can`t people tell us how THEY play the game instead of yelling at
>>> Edu each time he starts a new game??
>>

>> If I may add, Edu's continuous restarts of games means he is still
>> playing
>> it with as much enthusiasm as if it were a fresh new release with
>> that 'new
>> car smell'. Every time he starts a new game after one season, it is
>> like a
>> newly purchased game all over again.
>>
>> You know, the parellel of Gerrard signing a new five year deal is as good
>> as, like, 'signing a new player'.
>> Ah, footballing platitudes, aren't they nice?
>>

> somehow you're dead right! (you shall like my expression, don't you?)
> when the game goes for 3 or 4 seasons it looses the appeal with unknow
> players, all team way different from reality, I do like to play and
> recognize the squad at opposition! lmao

He he. Good luck anyway. Keep us updated.
Anonymous
July 8, 2005 6:40:05 AM

The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:

> You know, the parellel of Gerrard signing a new five year deal is as good

^^^^^^
Nice spelling, not?
Anonymous
July 8, 2005 6:40:06 AM

The Wielder of the Scythe skrev:
> The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:
>

>>You know, the parellel of Gerrard signing a new five year deal is as good
>

> ^^^^^^
> Nice spelling, not?

You be, sir, forign?
Anonymous
July 8, 2005 7:18:11 AM

Sunhill wrote:

> The Wielder of the Scythe skrev:
> > The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:
> >>You know, the parellel of Gerrard signing a new five year deal is as good
> > ^^^^^^
> > Nice spelling, not?
>
> You be, sir, forign?

Yep, I am in HK.
<Happy forigning in a foreign land.>
Anonymous
July 8, 2005 1:30:47 PM

The Pilgrims challenge...

Have started a new game with Plymouth at Championship
Have changed few aspects as:
Added a loan of 10M pounds, to be paid until 2008
Stadium expansion capacity changed to 45k
Added Jose Carlos Brunoro as General Manager
Signed:
DC Isaac Okoronkwo
DC Vagner Leonardelli
DMC Freddy Guarin (WP confirmed)
AMRL Richie Partridge
FC Marlon Harewood
FRLC Alessio Cerci
SC Patrick Boma

Loaned in:
DC Frankie Simek

Pilgrims start could not be worst, three defeats in a row.
Lost to Watford, Leicester and Rotherham.
After that went to the market and bid a bunch of veterans.
My first sight is that we need a GK.
Marlon Harewood and Richie Partridge were the only to play good matches.

--
Eduardo Liguori
EPL Champion
Chelsea Football Club

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/
Anonymous
July 11, 2005 3:02:04 PM

The Pilgrims challenge...

Have started a new game with Plymouth at Championship
Have changed few aspects as:
Added a loan of 10M pounds, to be paid until 2008
Stadium expansion capacity changed to 45k
Added Jose Carlos Brunoro as General Manager

Signed:
GK Jamie Ashdown
DC Isaac Okoronkwo
DC Vagner Leonardelli
DC Marcel Desailly
DC Steve Howey
DMC Freddy Guarin (WP confirmed)
DMC Stephen Freund
AMRL Richie Partridge
FC Marlon Harewood
FRLC Alessio Cerci
SC Patrick Mboma

Loaned in:
DC Frankie Simek, have canceled the loan on December

Sold:
GK R Larrieu
DL H Aljofree

Pilgrims start could not be worst, three defeats in a row.
Lost to Watford, Leicester and Rotherham.
But after 23 matches we're 7th and I'm quite satisfied.
And be advised my best player is "the rock" Marcel Desailly!
Pilgrims campaign so far:
11 wins 3 draws 9 losses - 36 points

--
Eduardo Liguori
EPL Champion
Chelsea Football Club

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 1:16:40 PM

The Pilgrims challenge...

Have started a new game with Plymouth at Championship
Have changed few aspects as:
Added a loan of 10M pounds, to be paid until 2008
Stadium expansion capacity changed to 45k
Added Jose Carlos Brunoro as General Manager

Signed:
GK Jamie Ashdown
DC Isaac Okoronkwo
DC Vagner Leonardelli
DC Marcel Desailly
DC Steve Howey
DMC Freddy Guarin
DMC Stephen Freund
AMRL Richie Partridge
FC Marlon Harewood
FRLC Alessio Cerci
SC Patrick Mboma

Sold:
GK R Larrieu
DL H Aljofree
SC S Milne

After 26 matches we're 8th and I'm quite satisfied.
And be advised my best player is "the rock" Marcel Desailly!
Pilgrims campaign so far:
12 wins 3 draws 11 losses - 39 points
We're eliminated by Spurs at Carling Cup Quarter Finals 4 x 0
1st January 2005 and I've offered a contract to all available player on
free! :-D

--
Eduardo Liguori
EPL Champion
Chelsea Football Club

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/
Anonymous
July 13, 2005 3:13:09 PM

The Pilgrims challenge...

Have started a new game with Plymouth at Championship
Have changed few aspects as:
Added a loan of 10M pounds, to be paid until 2008
Stadium expansion capacity changed to 45k
Added Jose Carlos Brunoro as General Manager

Signed:
GK Jamie Ashdown
DR Jon Otsemobor
DC Isaac Okoronkwo
DC Vagner Leonardelli
DC Marcel Desailly
DC Steve Howey
DC Joleon Lescott
DMC Freddy Guarin
DMC Stephen Freund
AMRL Richie Partridge
AMR Liam Lawrence
FC Marlon Harewood
FRLC Alessio Cerci
SC Patrick Mboma
SC Sam Parkin

Sold:
GK R Larrieu
DC M Doumbe
DL H Aljofree
SC S Milne

Listed:
DR P Wotton
DR D Worrel
DC S Howey
SC S Taylor

Future signings (1st July 05):
GK G Stack
DMC C Healy
AMR K Gillespie
AML P Konstantinidis
AMRLC K Lunt
AM/FRC S Marlet

After 28 matches we're 8th and I'm still satisfied.
Pilgrims campaign so far:
13 wins 4 draws 11 losses - 43 points
We're eliminated by Spurs at Carling Cup Quarter Finals 4 x 0
Next FA Cup game: 4th round @Charlton

--
Eduardo Liguori
EPL Champion
Chelsea Football Club

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/
Anonymous
July 15, 2005 3:23:05 PM

The Pilgrims challenge...

[...]

SC M Evans

Listed:
DC S Howey
SC S Taylor

Future signings (1st July 05):
GK G Stack (we need at least 3 keepers)
DMC C Healy (Freund is getting old)
AMR K Gillespie (I'm about to cancel this buy as Norris did fine during
Gudjonsson injury time)
AML P Konstantinidis (Partridge has no back-up)
AMRLC K Lunt (he will replace Buzsaky that is on loan and don't want to
sign with us)
AM/FRC S Marlet (versatile player with a higher profile to add pressure on
Gudjonsson, he might push out Liam Lawrence)

After 41 matches we're still 8th and I'm satisfied.
Pilgrims campaign so far:
18 wins 8 draws 15 losses - 62 points
4 points behind play-off spot.
We're eliminated by Spurs at Carling Cup Quarter Finals 4 x 0 (away)
We're eliminated by Blackburn at FA Cup 5th round 1 x 3 at (home)

--
Eduardo Liguori
2004/2005 EPL Champion
Chelsea Football Club

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/
Anonymous
July 18, 2005 1:46:51 PM

Em Fri, 15 Jul 2005 11:23:05 -0300, Eduardo Liguori
<eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> escreveu:

> The Pilgrims challenge...
>
> Have started a new game with Plymouth at Championship
> Have changed few aspects as:
> Added a loan of 10M pounds, to be paid until 2008
> Stadium expansion capacity changed to 45k
> Added Jose Carlos Brunoro as General Manager
>
> Signed:
> GK Jamie Ashdown
> DR Jon Otsemobor
> DC Isaac Okoronkwo
> DC Vagner Leonardelli
> DC Marcel Desailly
> DC Steve Howey
> DC Joleon Lescott
> DMC Freddy Guarin
> DMC Stephen Freund
> AMRL Richie Partridge
> AMR Liam Lawrence
> FC Marlon Harewood
> FRLC Alessio Cerci
> SC Patrick Mboma
> SC Sam Parkin
>
> Sold:
> GK R Larrieu
> DR P Wotton
> DR D Worrel
> DC M Doumbe
> DL H Aljofree
> SC S Milne
> SC M Evans
>
> Listed:
> DC S Howey
> SC S Taylor
>
> Future signings (1st July 05):
> GK G Stack (we need at least 3 keepers)
> DMC C Healy (Freund is getting old)
> AMR K Gillespie (I'm about to cancel this buy as Norris did fine
> during Gudjonsson injury time)
> AML P Konstantinidis (Partridge has no back-up)
> AMRLC K Lunt (he will replace Buzsaky that is on loan and don't want to
> sign with us)
> AM/FRC S Marlet (versatile player with a higher profile to add pressure
> on Gudjonsson, he might push out Liam Lawrence)
>
> After 46 matches we have finished at 6th and I was delighted with the
> surprising play-off spot.
> Pilgrims campaign:
> 22 wins 9 draws 15 losses - 75 points
>We're eliminated by Spurs at Carling Cup Quarter Finals 4 x 0 (away)
> We're eliminated by Blackburn at FA Cup 5th round 1 x 3 at (home)

The play-off matches were great:
semi-final 2 x 0 twice eliminating Derby
final 3 x 2 against West Ham

With the Pilgrims reaching Premier League with just a 10M loan in which
only 4,5M was spent, the game is...

OVER :-D

--

!