Pilgrims

Have started a new game with Plymouth at Championship
Have changed few aspects as:
Added a loan of 10M pounds, to be paid until 2008
Stadium expansion capacity changed to 45k
Added Jose Carlos Brunoro as General Manager
Signed:
DC Isaac Okoronkwo
DC Vagner Leonardelli
DMC Freddy Guarin (WP to be confirmed)
AMRL Richie Partridge
FC Marlon Harewood
SC Patrick Boma
Loaned in:
DC Frankie Simek

--
Eduardo Liguori
EPL Champion

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/
17 answers Last reply
More about pilgrims

    On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 10:27:24 -0300, "Eduardo Liguori"
    <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

    >Have started a new game with Plymouth at Championship
    >Have changed few aspects as:
    >Added a loan of 10M pounds, to be paid until 2008
    >Stadium expansion capacity changed to 45k
    >Added Jose Carlos Brunoro as General Manager
    >Signed:
    >DC Isaac Okoronkwo
    >DC Vagner Leonardelli
    >DMC Freddy Guarin (WP to be confirmed)
    >AMRL Richie Partridge
    >FC Marlon Harewood
    >SC Patrick Boma
    >Loaned in:
    >DC Frankie Simek

    do you ever start a new game and not cheat? ;)
    --

    gamertag: chrisflynnuk
    Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:PT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,

    Em Thu, 07 Jul 2005 13:59:43 GMT, Chris F <chris@asif.com> escreveu:

    > On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 10:27:24 -0300, "Eduardo Liguori"
    > <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
    >
    >> Have started a new game with Plymouth at Championship
    >> Have changed few aspects as:
    >> Added a loan of 10M pounds, to be paid until 2008
    >> Stadium expansion capacity changed to 45k
    >> Added Jose Carlos Brunoro as General Manager
    >> Signed:
    >> DC Isaac Okoronkwo
    >> DC Vagner Leonardelli
    >> DMC Freddy Guarin (WP to be confirmed)
    >> AMRL Richie Partridge
    >> FC Marlon Harewood
    >> SC Patrick Boma
    >> Loaned in:
    >> DC Frankie Simek
    >
    > do you ever start a new game and not cheat? ;)

    as said thousands time, where is the cheat? This is a game and we can
    create scenarios. :-)
    btw all games with teams at 1st divisions were never edited.
    I play for fun and like it as I do, so... :-D
    --

    Eduardo Liguori skrev:
    > Em Thu, 07 Jul 2005 13:59:43 GMT, Chris F <chris@asif.com> escreveu:
    >
    >> On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 10:27:24 -0300, "Eduardo Liguori"
    >> <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Have started a new game with Plymouth at Championship
    >>> Have changed few aspects as:
    >>> Added a loan of 10M pounds, to be paid until 2008
    >>> Stadium expansion capacity changed to 45k
    >>> Added Jose Carlos Brunoro as General Manager
    >>> Signed:
    >>> DC Isaac Okoronkwo
    >>> DC Vagner Leonardelli
    >>> DMC Freddy Guarin (WP to be confirmed)
    >>> AMRL Richie Partridge
    >>> FC Marlon Harewood
    >>> SC Patrick Boma
    >>> Loaned in:
    >>> DC Frankie Simek
    >>

    >> do you ever start a new game and not cheat? ;)
    >

    > as said thousands time, where is the cheat? This is a game and we can
    > create scenarios. :-)
    > btw all games with teams at 1st divisions were never edited.
    > I play for fun and like it as I do, so... :-D

    I totally agree, Edu. It`s a game and we play it any way we like. I like
    to manage several teams in one savegame as an example. You like to give
    a club a big loan (wich is not THAT unusual in football....ahem...) etc
    etc. Can`t people tell us how THEY play the game instead of yelling at
    Edu each time he starts a new game??

    > as said thousands time, where is the cheat? This is a game and we can
    > create scenarios. :-)
    > btw all games with teams at 1st divisions were never edited.
    > I play for fun and like it as I do, so... :-D
    > --

    I don't like it when you do this Edu. It annoys and frustrates me. I can
    tell you why as well. Because I am jealous. The hamster in my computer
    refuses to run fast enough to run anything post 01/02 so I can't do half of
    the things you can and my squad list is about as up to date as that condom I
    keep in my wallet.

    Dy

    Em Thu, 7 Jul 2005 20:27:00 +0000 (UTC), Dynamic Forward
    <30goals@season-backofthe.net> escreveu:

    >> as said thousands time, where is the cheat? This is a game and we can
    >> create scenarios. :-)
    >> btw all games with teams at 1st divisions were never edited.
    >> I play for fun and like it as I do, so... :-D
    >> --
    >

    > I don't like it when you do this Edu. It annoys and frustrates me. I can
    > tell you why as well. Because I am jealous. The hamster in my computer
    > refuses to run fast enough to run anything post 01/02 so I can't do half
    > of
    > the things you can and my squad list is about as up to date as that
    > condom I
    > keep in my wallet.
    >
    > Dy

    lmao

    --

    Sunhill wrote:

    > etc. Can`t people tell us how THEY play the game instead of yelling at
    > Edu each time he starts a new game??

    If I may add, Edu's continuous restarts of games means he is still playing
    it with as much enthusiasm as if it were a fresh new release with that 'new
    car smell'. Every time he starts a new game after one season, it is like a
    newly purchased game all over again.

    You know, the parellel of Gerrard signing a new five year deal is as good
    as, like, 'signing a new player'.
    Ah, footballing platitudes, aren't they nice?

    Em Fri, 08 Jul 2005 02:38:10 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
    <scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> escreveu:

    > Sunhill wrote:
    >
    >> etc. Can`t people tell us how THEY play the game instead of yelling at
    >> Edu each time he starts a new game??
    >
    > If I may add, Edu's continuous restarts of games means he is still
    > playing
    > it with as much enthusiasm as if it were a fresh new release with that
    > 'new
    > car smell'. Every time he starts a new game after one season, it is like
    > newly purchased game all over again.
    >
    > You know, the parellel of Gerrard signing a new five year deal is as good
    > as, like, 'signing a new player'.
    > Ah, footballing platitudes, aren't they nice?

    somehow you're dead right! (you shall like my expression, don't you?)
    when the game goes for 3 or 4 seasons it looses the appeal with unknow
    players, all team way different from reality, I do like to play and
    recognize the squad at opposition! lmao

    --

    Eduardo Liguori skrev:
    > Em Fri, 08 Jul 2005 02:38:10 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
    > <scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> escreveu:
    >
    >> Sunhill wrote:
    >>
    >>> etc. Can`t people tell us how THEY play the game instead of yelling at
    >>> Edu each time he starts a new game??
    >>

    >> If I may add, Edu's continuous restarts of games means he is still
    >> playing
    >> it with as much enthusiasm as if it were a fresh new release with
    >> that 'new
    >> car smell'. Every time he starts a new game after one season, it is
    >> like a
    >> newly purchased game all over again.
    >>
    >> You know, the parellel of Gerrard signing a new five year deal is as good
    >> as, like, 'signing a new player'.
    >> Ah, footballing platitudes, aren't they nice?
    >>

    > somehow you're dead right! (you shall like my expression, don't you?)
    > when the game goes for 3 or 4 seasons it looses the appeal with unknow
    > players, all team way different from reality, I do like to play and
    > recognize the squad at opposition! lmao

    He he. Good luck anyway. Keep us updated.

    The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:

    > You know, the parellel of Gerrard signing a new five year deal is as good

    ^^^^^^
    Nice spelling, not?

    The Wielder of the Scythe skrev:
    > The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:
    >

    >>You know, the parellel of Gerrard signing a new five year deal is as good
    >

    > ^^^^^^
    > Nice spelling, not?

    You be, sir, forign?

    Sunhill wrote:

    > The Wielder of the Scythe skrev:
    > > The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:
    > >>You know, the parellel of Gerrard signing a new five year deal is as good
    > > ^^^^^^
    > > Nice spelling, not?
    >
    > You be, sir, forign?

    Yep, I am in HK.
    <Happy forigning in a foreign land.>

    The Pilgrims challenge...

    Have started a new game with Plymouth at Championship
    Have changed few aspects as:
    Added a loan of 10M pounds, to be paid until 2008
    Stadium expansion capacity changed to 45k
    Added Jose Carlos Brunoro as General Manager
    Signed:
    DC Isaac Okoronkwo
    DC Vagner Leonardelli
    DMC Freddy Guarin (WP confirmed)
    AMRL Richie Partridge
    FC Marlon Harewood
    FRLC Alessio Cerci
    SC Patrick Boma

    Loaned in:
    DC Frankie Simek

    Pilgrims start could not be worst, three defeats in a row.
    Lost to Watford, Leicester and Rotherham.
    After that went to the market and bid a bunch of veterans.
    My first sight is that we need a GK.
    Marlon Harewood and Richie Partridge were the only to play good matches.

    --
    Eduardo Liguori
    EPL Champion
    Chelsea Football Club

    Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
    http://www.opera.com/m2/

    The Pilgrims challenge...

    Have started a new game with Plymouth at Championship
    Have changed few aspects as:
    Added a loan of 10M pounds, to be paid until 2008
    Stadium expansion capacity changed to 45k
    Added Jose Carlos Brunoro as General Manager

    Signed:
    GK Jamie Ashdown
    DC Isaac Okoronkwo
    DC Vagner Leonardelli
    DC Marcel Desailly
    DC Steve Howey
    DMC Freddy Guarin (WP confirmed)
    DMC Stephen Freund
    AMRL Richie Partridge
    FC Marlon Harewood
    FRLC Alessio Cerci
    SC Patrick Mboma

    Loaned in:
    DC Frankie Simek, have canceled the loan on December

    Sold:
    GK R Larrieu
    DL H Aljofree

    Pilgrims start could not be worst, three defeats in a row.
    Lost to Watford, Leicester and Rotherham.
    But after 23 matches we're 7th and I'm quite satisfied.
    And be advised my best player is "the rock" Marcel Desailly!
    Pilgrims campaign so far:
    11 wins 3 draws 9 losses - 36 points

    --
    Eduardo Liguori
    EPL Champion
    Chelsea Football Club

    Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
    http://www.opera.com/m2/

    The Pilgrims challenge...

    Have started a new game with Plymouth at Championship
    Have changed few aspects as:
    Added a loan of 10M pounds, to be paid until 2008
    Stadium expansion capacity changed to 45k
    Added Jose Carlos Brunoro as General Manager

    Signed:
    GK Jamie Ashdown
    DC Isaac Okoronkwo
    DC Vagner Leonardelli
    DC Marcel Desailly
    DC Steve Howey
    DMC Freddy Guarin
    DMC Stephen Freund
    AMRL Richie Partridge
    FC Marlon Harewood
    FRLC Alessio Cerci
    SC Patrick Mboma

    Sold:
    GK R Larrieu
    DL H Aljofree
    SC S Milne

    After 26 matches we're 8th and I'm quite satisfied.
    And be advised my best player is "the rock" Marcel Desailly!
    Pilgrims campaign so far:
    12 wins 3 draws 11 losses - 39 points
    We're eliminated by Spurs at Carling Cup Quarter Finals 4 x 0
    1st January 2005 and I've offered a contract to all available player on
    free! :-D

    --
    Eduardo Liguori
    EPL Champion
    Chelsea Football Club

    Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
    http://www.opera.com/m2/

    The Pilgrims challenge...

    Have started a new game with Plymouth at Championship
    Have changed few aspects as:
    Added a loan of 10M pounds, to be paid until 2008
    Stadium expansion capacity changed to 45k
    Added Jose Carlos Brunoro as General Manager

    Signed:
    GK Jamie Ashdown
    DR Jon Otsemobor
    DC Isaac Okoronkwo
    DC Vagner Leonardelli
    DC Marcel Desailly
    DC Steve Howey
    DC Joleon Lescott
    DMC Freddy Guarin
    DMC Stephen Freund
    AMRL Richie Partridge
    AMR Liam Lawrence
    FC Marlon Harewood
    FRLC Alessio Cerci
    SC Patrick Mboma
    SC Sam Parkin

    Sold:
    GK R Larrieu
    DC M Doumbe
    DL H Aljofree
    SC S Milne

    Listed:
    DR P Wotton
    DR D Worrel
    DC S Howey
    SC S Taylor

    Future signings (1st July 05):
    GK G Stack
    DMC C Healy
    AMR K Gillespie
    AML P Konstantinidis
    AMRLC K Lunt
    AM/FRC S Marlet

    After 28 matches we're 8th and I'm still satisfied.
    Pilgrims campaign so far:
    13 wins 4 draws 11 losses - 43 points
    We're eliminated by Spurs at Carling Cup Quarter Finals 4 x 0
    Next FA Cup game: 4th round @Charlton

    --
[...]

    SC M Evans

    Listed:
    DC S Howey
    SC S Taylor

    Future signings (1st July 05):
    GK G Stack (we need at least 3 keepers)
    DMC C Healy (Freund is getting old)
    AMR K Gillespie (I'm about to cancel this buy as Norris did fine during
    Gudjonsson injury time)
    AML P Konstantinidis (Partridge has no back-up)
    AMRLC K Lunt (he will replace Buzsaky that is on loan and don't want to
    sign with us)
    AM/FRC S Marlet (versatile player with a higher profile to add pressure on
    Gudjonsson, he might push out Liam Lawrence)

    After 41 matches we're still 8th and I'm satisfied.
    Pilgrims campaign so far:
    18 wins 8 draws 15 losses - 62 points
    4 points behind play-off spot.
    We're eliminated by Spurs at Carling Cup Quarter Finals 4 x 0 (away)
    We're eliminated by Blackburn at FA Cup 5th round 1 x 3 at (home)

    --
    Eduardo Liguori
    2004/2005 EPL Champion
    Chelsea Football Club

    Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
    http://www.opera.com/m2/

    Em Fri, 15 Jul 2005 11:23:05 -0300, Eduardo Liguori
    <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> escreveu:

    > The Pilgrims challenge...
    >
    > Have started a new game with Plymouth at Championship
    > Have changed few aspects as:
    > Added a loan of 10M pounds, to be paid until 2008
    > Stadium expansion capacity changed to 45k
    > Added Jose Carlos Brunoro as General Manager
    >
    > Signed:
    > GK Jamie Ashdown
    > DR Jon Otsemobor
    > DC Isaac Okoronkwo
    > DC Vagner Leonardelli
    > DC Marcel Desailly
    > DC Steve Howey
    > DC Joleon Lescott
    > DMC Freddy Guarin
    > DMC Stephen Freund
    > AMRL Richie Partridge
    > AMR Liam Lawrence
    > FC Marlon Harewood
    > FRLC Alessio Cerci
    > SC Patrick Mboma
    > SC Sam Parkin
    >
    > Sold:
    > GK R Larrieu
    > DR P Wotton
    > DR D Worrel
    > DC M Doumbe
    > DL H Aljofree
    > SC S Milne
    > SC M Evans
    >
    > Listed:
    > DC S Howey
    > SC S Taylor
    >
    > Future signings (1st July 05):
    > GK G Stack (we need at least 3 keepers)
    > DMC C Healy (Freund is getting old)
    > AMR K Gillespie (I'm about to cancel this buy as Norris did fine
    > during Gudjonsson injury time)
    > AML P Konstantinidis (Partridge has no back-up)
    > AMRLC K Lunt (he will replace Buzsaky that is on loan and don't want to
    > sign with us)
    > AM/FRC S Marlet (versatile player with a higher profile to add pressure
    > on Gudjonsson, he might push out Liam Lawrence)
    >
    > After 46 matches we have finished at 6th and I was delighted with the
    > surprising play-off spot.
    > Pilgrims campaign:
    > 22 wins 9 draws 15 losses - 75 points
    >We're eliminated by Spurs at Carling Cup Quarter Finals 4 x 0 (away)
    > We're eliminated by Blackburn at FA Cup 5th round 1 x 3 at (home)

    The play-off matches were great:
    semi-final 2 x 0 twice eliminating Derby
    final 3 x 2 against West Ham

    With the Pilgrims reaching Premier League with just a 10M loan in which
    only 4,5M was spent, the game is...

    OVER :-D

    --
    Eduardo Liguori
    EPL Champion
    Chelsea Football Club

    Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
    http://www.opera.com/m2/

Games Video Games