ipod and windows

My daughter bought a ipod -photo for her 15 daughter but can't get it to
work on her pc . She has a AMD2.1 superpac with windows xp.
I heard that windows have a problem with ipods installation files
and they conflict ,how can i get her over this,is there a patch any
help would be appreciated

--
amber.2

Welcome to Apple technical support:

http://www.apple.com/support/

"amber.2" <amber.2.1qpqpo@no-mx.forums.eyo.com.au> wrote in message

> My daughter bought a ipod -photo for her 15 daughter but can't get it to
> work on her pc . She has a AMD2.1 superpac with windows xp.
> I heard that windows have a problem with ipods installation files
> and they conflict ,how can i get her over this,is there a patch any
> help would be appreciated
>

> --
> amber.2

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 19:34:48 +1000, amber.2
<amber.2.1qpqpo@no-mx.forums.eyo.com.au> wrote:

>My daughter bought a ipod -photo for her 15 daughter but can't get it to
>work on her pc . She has a AMD2.1 superpac with windows xp.
>I heard that windows have a problem with ipods installation files
>and they conflict ,how can i get her over this,is there a patch any
>help would be appreciated

You don't give sufficient details of your problem(s) to enable a
solution to be offered. However, Itunes loads without problems in
WINXP only and interfaces without problems with an Ipod. If you have
WINME or WIN98 installed you need to use WINAMP+IPOD add in as Itunes
only works with WINXP.