Need help installing WG9200 new monitor

I am installing a new WG9200 series 27 inch in a dedicated sitdown
Jurrasic Park and I keep getting NO SIGNAL on the screen. The game
calls for a standard resolution and I have that cable hooked up to the
daughter board that comes with the monitor.
I also have a 6 pin connector from the jamma harness as follows Red,
Green, Blue, Ground, space, Sync. The one white sync wire I hooked up
is on the composite sync.
The Game plays fine and does everything its supposed to and the
monitor sounds good when it turns on.
The other three prongs are not labled so I did not hook anything up to
them.
Tried to call WG 4 times friday, but they never returned my call. Can
anyone give some advice?
Tim

Guess what I really need to know is about the three pins that there is
nothing hooked up to...The monitor didnt come with any schematics or
paperwork at all.
tim

Guess what I really need to know is about the three pins that there is
nothing hooked up to...The monitor didnt come with any schematics or
paperwork at all.
tim

Guess what I really need to know is about the three pins that there is
nothing hooked up to...The monitor didnt come with any schematics or
paperwork at all.
tim

sorry for all the multi posts sometimes I think its locked up and I hit
it more than once

If it's a new monitor WG ships them set up for VGA input.On the top of the
input board
are 2 connectors,1 marked ega/cga and the other marked vga.Move the
connector that's
hooked to the vga postion over to the ega/cga postition.