My computer cannot load into windows plz help

First of all i have a dell dimension 2400.
The other day i was using my computer everything was running perfect as
normal,i turned it off when i left and when i came home i turned it on it
went to the screen that says dell then pops up with this error,
Primary drive 0 not found
strike f1 key to continue,f2 to run setup utility
if i strike f1 it then tells me to strike f1 to retry boot,when i do that it
just beeps and does nothing.i have no idea what it wrong with it can anyone
plz help me?

First, if you are comfortabe opening your case, do so. I have seen cases
where the data cable attached to the hard drive wasn't so attached. check
this first. It's usually a gray, flat, ribbon cable(lots of wires
side-by-side) with a black or gray connector going from the motherboard to
your hard drive. By using process of elimination you can find out which drive
is your HDD by following the CD and Floppy drives from the front of the
machine to the inside. make sure the cable is somewhat flush with the HDD.
Also make sure the red-black-black-yellow cable is firmly in place as
well(can't pull it out easily).

Next, start your machine and access BIOS(press F2 instead of F1) The first
screen you see may show you drive parameters if the drive is detected
correctly or you may have to access a different screen to show you HDD
params. If BIOS doesn't detect your HDD, you may have HDD failure, virus, bad
power supply, etc. Someone needs to actually work on your machine to diagnose.