Galaga Board repair

the best price and fastest is karukla.
i hope i spelled his last name right
he fixed my ms pac and galaga boards fast and at a good price
i would recommend him

frank

Rich

That's a fact , Bill will take of you. All around #1 class act guy for pacs
mspacs galaga galaxian centipede etc
Rich
"Joe Muczynski" <jmuczynski@wideopenwest.com> wrote in message
> I need a board repaired.

Can always send them to Alex at Elektron Forge - www.elektronforge.com

I've sent a few boards to him and always been happy with the work and
the price.

Bill Karkula is a great guy. Search the groups for his info.

Chris M