Gaming Laptop $500-$700 budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashiya89

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2011
Looking for a laptop in the $500 to $700 range.
Any and all suggesions would greatly help me, Thank you.

Let me fix the format to what i've seen being done.

1. What is your budget? Under $700, though under $600 solutions would be ideal :]

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? 15 to 17" "

3. What screen resolution do you want? Around 1440x900.

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? Portable so i can transport it to work any whatnot.

5. How much battery life do you need? Not an issue

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? DOTA 2 in highest setting

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? Browsing, movies

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? 500gb

9. How long do you want to keep your laptop? For at least 2 years.

10. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? DVD DL Rw R

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. HP Dell Samsung Acer anything that is quality.

13. What country do you live in? Indonesia

Solution
One thing you'll usually find about third world countries like Thailand(where I am) and India etc is that computer hardware prices are hugely inflated in comparison to US prices. Hence no one here can actually give you advice unless they specifically live in Indoesia. Sorry.

division_9

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2011
I can almost promise you that Indonesian technology prices would be so inflated that your better off getting a advertising brochure from the local IT shop and skimming through the deals.

division_9

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2011
One thing you'll usually find about third world countries like Thailand(where I am) and India etc is that computer hardware prices are hugely inflated in comparison to US prices. Hence no one here can actually give you advice unless they specifically live in Indoesia. Sorry.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.