stefan

Hello. I`m having problems with Msn 7.0 and Internet Explorer 6.0
everytime that I write to someone in msn, the program stop`s to function
I have to restart my computer or restart msn for the program to act normal.
but then it happens again. I have talk`d to msn support and they say nothing
that is to help me. this is the info I get from my OS:
Msn Also says that the problem is in Internet explorer
but the file below is an Msn file. "?"...

company: Microsoft
File: msgsc.dll

can someone help me ?
Please I need you help.

Byte

Reinstall or Repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express in WindowsXP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;318378
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.