FS/FT: Nintendo dual monitor VS machine, will fit through ..

I'm in need of more space in my arcade, so I need to convert my Dual Monitor
VS machine, the upright one, to a single monitor one. I've modified this
one so that it will come apart so it will fit through a standard 32"
doorway. It works great!

I'll have to figure out which games I have for this one, there are a few
that I wish to keep. I think I have ExciteBike, I'm not sure of which
others. The cabinet is in good shape and solid and the monitor look nice
with no noticeable screen burn in.

I'd prefer to deal with someone near Redmond WA.

Thanxx,

Adam
2 answers Last reply
More about nintendo dual monitor machine
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I'm curious about what you did to modify it so it would fit through a
    standard doorway. Mine always fit through a normal doorway by simply
    removing the control panel box that formed a sorta "v" shape across the
    front which stuck out way too far. Is this what you did, or did you do
    something more drastic?

    Now it fits through just about anything after a couple guys "helped"
    move it downstairs and dropped it. All that weight didn't help it stay
    too structurally sound after a tumble down the steps!
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    That's what I did. I just removed that v-shaped tray. I then just add a
    bunch of screws, and unobtrusively as possible, to firmly attach the tray
    back to the cabinet.

    I've found taking the monitors out and the CP tray off makes for much easier
    moving of the game. Fortunately those monitors are pretty easy to remove.

    --

    Adam
    adam_AT_msn_DOT_com

    "Arcadefreaque" <arcadefreaque@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > I'm curious about what you did to modify it so it would fit through a
    > standard doorway. Mine always fit through a normal doorway by simply
    > removing the control panel box that formed a sorta "v" shape across the
    > front which stuck out way too far. Is this what you did, or did you do
    > something more drastic?
    >
    > Now it fits through just about anything after a couple guys "helped"
    > move it downstairs and dropped it. All that weight didn't help it stay
    > too structurally sound after a tumble down the steps!

Games Dual Monitors Video Nintendo Video Games