WTB: Neo Geo 1,2,4 slot Central Florida

Hey Folks!

A friend of mine is looking for an MVS in decent shape working. 1,2,4
slot is fine just so long as the MB works. Let me know condition and
price. Thanks!

- Craig

Thanks Steve. I'll have him check it out.

- Craig

if you dont' get any responsed here Craig, check out the forums on
www.neo-geo.com someone always has one up for sale there...