Mr Do - Wood Grain T-molding wanted. Anyone have this?

Looking for Wood Grain T-Molding which goes on an original Universal
Mr. Do Cabinet. Anyone sell this?

John

The one on my cabinet is dark wood grain and it's an original Universal
Mr. Do. I may have to go to flat black if I can't find it.

John

Baraka wrote:
> The one on my cabinet is dark wood grain and it's an original Universal
> Mr. Do. I may have to go to flat black if I can't find it.
>
> John

http://www.outwater.com

I don't know if they sell in small cut/quantities though --

--
Bret Pehrson
bret@classicade.com

Classicade
http://www.classicade.com

Bret Pehrson wrote:
> Baraka wrote:
> > The one on my cabinet is dark wood grain and it's an original Universal
> > Mr. Do. I may have to go to flat black if I can't find it.
> >
> > John
> >

> http://www.outwater.com
>
> I don't know if they sell in small cut/quantities though --
>
> --
> Bret Pehrson
> bret@classicade.com
>
> Classicade
> http://www.classicade.com

I gave them a try but unfortunately they sell em in 250 foot coils at
33 cents a foot. Too much for me. Hopefully someone sells this stuff.

John

I thought it was just flat black????

"Baraka" <grus_jc@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Looking for Wood Grain T-Molding which goes on an original Universal
> Mr. Do Cabinet. Anyone sell this?
>
> John

Its woodgrain, but ive seen white and black also.

jon
http://www.arcade-classics.com

"Baraka" <grus_jc@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Looking for Wood Grain T-Molding which goes on an original Universal
> Mr. Do Cabinet. Anyone sell this?
>
> John

isnt the part that goes in the groove on this T-molding off center? If its
the stuff I am thinking about I doubt anyone will be selling it.
G.

"Baraka" <grus_jc@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Looking for Wood Grain T-Molding which goes on an original Universal
> Mr. Do Cabinet. Anyone sell this?
>
> John

maybe we could all team up... I'd take some for my Mr Do... I'd check my
other universal cabs, but i think they all use plain white... Let me know if
you get enough takers for a roll!

Cheers
Rav