Windows Exporer - Crashing!

Paul

Splendid

Each time I try to use Window Explorer for a bit of time, it endes up
freezing up. It says the usual "Not responding - do you want to close?"
thing, but then after I push yes, it freezes up the start bar and doesn't
close. Firefox usually still works just great during this period, but other
programs don't.

Then I have to got to the Task Manager and close it manually...and when it's
closing a thing comes up that says Dr Watson's Postmortem Debugger needs to
close, would you like to send an error report. I don't remember ever having
installed that =/

Is this a bug? I've scanned my computer with Norton and McAffee multiple
times. I just got it about two weeks ago.

And can anyone figure out why Windows Explorer keeps crashing? I use it a
lot because of webmastering, and move files into different folders and such,
and this is just so annoying! Help?!

Paul,

Can't access Windows Explorer, Control Panel et al.
http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?p=80536

--
Ramesh, MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User